Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Yeah I tried to use that excuse ones too, you.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

ChainsawSakura

Well, I will say that this has been a warm welcome. I think "craziness" and "randomness" is pretty solid in any "anime" website, but at least people here seem to be semi-intelligent.

I love bein' random. . . I just don't feel like it right now T_T I am a girl, and being a girl I have someone who pops in every month, and its HORRID.

Smokey

Yep, yep... that one time a month is a wek you'd skip if possible, ne?
Anyways, Welcome ChainsawSakura... Rather interesting nick as it fits, chainsaws can be used on sakura trees, but it's a shame though...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

I'll take the chainsaw right out of their hands and slice their parts off. One. By. One.

NO ONE SAWS DOWN SAKURA TREES ON MY WATCH.

-foam-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

*whistles innocently*

Better put the rest of the wood on the BBQ, then...
before she finds out its sakura logs
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

ChainsawSakura

Lol, and you know whats funny about my nickname? I was tired of using my two other online alts, so I just sat and thought about two words that would go well together.

I have no clue where Chainsaw and Sakura came from, but I like it because it still sounds somewhat like a name, but is original and can stand on its own!

Vegapunk

YO! The name's Vegapunk and I'm estatic to be here! I am a twenty-two year old male in my third year of college. I've been into anime and videogames since I was little and I just recently stumbled onto this thing called hentai........As for video games I'm into any kind of RPG and action games (Phantom dust and Makai kingdom are two of my favs) anyway, I'm a funloving guy who likes to joke around and generally have a good time.

GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!!

CaptBrenden

hello, I can smell your spicy brains ._.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Fires up BBQ with extra kitens and puppies and rainforest wood to fry the newb... :D

Welcome Vegapunk...
Thanks Fedora-sama

OS Freak

Hey Smokey, if XP Pro is installed does it mean Home will install like you said to look for drivers, I mean, Pro requires more so if pro is installed would Home go without installing any other new drivers? Pardon the question but how do I know which drivers are installed. Do I compare that Pro laptop with my Desktop Home to see if it will install? ;018
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Smokey

i was suggesting to get the drivers on a disk and then format the C:\ drive (if that is where windows is installed) before installing, or during the full install when you boot from the installation CD... I find that the most safe and bug free installation method... (killdisk would be safer, but meh...) ^_^

BTW ChainsawSakura: 20 extra internets for joining one year after me to the day...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Waaah I needs anti-virus disk. Waaah waaah reboot my system waah.

I'm sick so all I can do is whine ;__; * deathdeathdeath *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aseo

Hi! I guess I'm here because i think the os-tans are interesting and I'm a comic-a-holic. Which I'm still trying to find the comics >> One day I shall track them down....although that will be the day I'm not lazy about it XD

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!