Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

It's Toki, yay!

Perhaps our resident tentacle monster should do what she says, eh?

Oh, and I miss facepalm avatars and Capt's old avatar, ooo bah waaah...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Oooowkay... Well, first off; Welcome to the newbies... Have a nice time here (and please do stay after ravaging the hentai ^_^)..

Plus if you think 20yrs is old, how the heck old should i feel? I'm 23...

Also, eehm, yes... evrybody's new avatar... Whyyyyy? i loved the old ones... (good i stole cappies avvi :D)

Anything else?...Let's see... nope i guess... well then...
*fires up BBQ*

Geesh, i'm gone for half a week and i miss everything..I'm around and the forum dies ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

Welcome all new people.

Yeah, what's with the new avatars?

Cockleshell

No matter how much I try, my signature won't show up. :(
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

While I don't see how it could, does the url exceed the character limit?  Also which image host are you using?

Cockleshell

There's no image in my signature....
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

TT_TT maybe ill change it back.. no love for Hazuki...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteThere's no image in my signature....

How much text are you using?  Is it a quote of someone else or something?

QuoteTT_TT maybe ill change it back.. no love for Hazuki...

I wouldn't worry about it, I think we just weren't prepared for the change, that avatar was just too cute.  We'll grow to love this one if you give it time :P.  Really, don't change, I think this one will grow on us.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"
QuoteThere's no image in my signature....

How much text are you using?  Is it a quote of someone else or something?

QuoteTT_TT maybe ill change it back.. no love for Hazuki...

I wouldn't worry about it, I think we just weren't prepared for the change, that avatar was just too cute.  We'll grow to love this one if you give it time :P.  Really, don't change, I think this one will grow on us.
Why no, mister tentacle monster, I haven't seen your pants... Wait, what are you doing... <--- that's my signature text...

Smokey

Oh, your new avvi is also insanely cute, but to be honest the other one was just a bit cuter...
Seriously though, no need to change it back, since it was so moe it was distracting me a bit...

Also, LOL on the sig...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteWhy no, mister tentacle monster, I haven't seen your pants... Wait, what are you doing... <--- that's my signature text...

Hmmm, that's really weird, it should fit then.  Are you getting any kind of error message?

Smokey

Hah, LOL!

It works on mine... Siggy Hijack!!!!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama

OS Freak

Hi there, I've been absent for some time. -_-! Been busy upgrading my Windows; 95 OEM SR2.5 SP1, 98SE, ME Upgraded, 2000 SP4 RUU, Neptune NTC, XP SP3, Vista SP1. It's so hard to find older versions of programs compatible with those 9X series girls but I still like them. Thanks to Microsoft and it's Virtual PC 07 Software for making my dream of having each pc in one. I need 3.1 and NT Workstation SP6 RUU anyone knows were to find ISOs of those? Bootable!, not the common ones I've found that are worthless without the OS setup program.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Smokey

If you mean win3.1 as in the first proper windows?
you probably won't find an ISO on that, but maybe i can scrounge up the Diskette files and put them in RARs (7, 1 for each disk of course)...
Thanks Fedora-sama

OS Freak

You have those? Wow they must be old. Cool. I you can I'll download them if you can send them. I purchased my friend's girlfriend's laptop. Would you give me advice? I think it's way old. by the following specifications. Compaq laptop-no built in wireless device-Fat32 File system Formated-Windows XP Professional SP2-18.3 GB of hard disk 249 MB of RAM. I plan to reinstall her XP but Home Edition and in NTFS Format.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...