Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

I assume this is something about the time of the day? @_@
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

ChainsawSakura

Hello there all! Name's ChainsawSakura, but you can call me CS for short! I'm 20 years old ( Thats prolly old for a forum like this. .  ) and a full time student and a part time worker.

I'm studying Networking at school, and in my free time I mostly entertain myself two ways - going to our small, but well stocked,  bookstore and blowing half my paycheck on books, or on my custom built computer cruising the Web! I have varied interests that span from playing WoW to going on my alternative news forums.

My favorite OS-tan is, hands down, XP Professional-tan! I'm abit on the chubby side, not a landwhale by -any- means ( that honor goes to my shut in friend who hasn't left her house in awhile ) so seeing a Os-tan who is built more like me, and the fact she loves "food" and having fun with her sisters, is more like me!

I hope to make some new awesome friends on here, and learn more about all of the -tans!

Cockleshell

Welcome to the crazy world of the os-tan forums! Let me be your guide. Here's the bathroom, among the pit of tentacle monsters. Oops, careful of that nasty one over there. His name is Nejin.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

Your avatar renforces even more how much sakura reminds me of XP ._.

and I dont think your too old, far from. I think thats a pretty common age around here

mmmm delicious tentacles...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

chillinfart

well, im a chillin' fart looking for hentai(FYI, my nick is chillinfart). I'm a win98se user(unfortunately the win98 girls are too young for my pleasure), noob linux user(try to make a B**** OS with PuppyOS), and new old MacOS user(i used OS9, i love os9tan). I have 21 years old, FYI too
win2ktan is too attractive(i had win2k for a few months)

Note: Why i cannot download it?
http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=148
I miss and love you Mac Os 8/9 tan , KILL STEVE FOR ME PLEASE, HE DID IT!
Powerbook 3400(2006-2009) MacOS 9 always lives in our souls

IanDanKilmaster

Greetings new members!  Beware tentacle monsters... dragons... moe... blah, blah, blah...

Quotewell, im a chillin' fart looking for hentai(FYI, my nick is chillinfart). I'm a win98se user(unfortunately the win98 girls are too young for my pleasure), noob linux user(try to make a B**** OS with PuppyOS), and new old MacOS user(i used OS9, i love os9tan). I have 21 years old, FYI too

Awesome!  Perhaps you'll consider involving yourself in the Computers & Gaming section then ;)?

QuoteNote: Why i cannot download it?
http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=148

Well, to prevent bots we have a policy in place that only allows members of the OS-tan Citizen group to access hentai.  You'll need to reach 10 posts in order to be eligible for OS-tan Citizen status (please, please don't spam/necro in doing so >__<).  Just go to the usergroups section once you reach the required criteria to request addition to the OS-tan Citizen group ;).

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

._. what a nick name, wowsers

pretty much what he said, and I or Aroura will accept you into the group pretty fast.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

*FFSSSHSJHSHHSHSHSH*
IMMA EAT YOU ALL, *SLITHER*.

...ew. That does not compute with me at all... ->-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Welcome to the new members!

And Cap'n, you changed your avatar!  I miss the old one...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

On the topic of avatars, mine fits, yes? I got tired of FACEPALM everytime I posted.

Anyways, welcome, chillinfart. Please don't spam to get the hentai~

Red-Machine

lol, yes it does fit.  But not for the dragon, lol; it's a bit small for him... :P
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

Only her wings are folded up in the shell.

ANYTHING WITH EPIC PINKNESS AND GOLD IS PROBABLY FEMALE.

NejinOniwa

That, or the most FABULOUS! thing alive.

Which would be, of course, me.
Since that is clearly not me, it is most likely A: a clockwork orange, B: a peanut hidden inside a cleverly disguised donut machine, or C: a sandwich-making machine with built-in tabasco sprawler.

:V
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

No, Nejin-onii-san is fabulous because he is GONNA cosplay as Dio Brando o.o Yep. It's gonna happen.

Please? ^-^ I'll letchu pick what I cosplay next nya!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!