Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Heh, never get tired of greting new people, makes you feel alive, and makes the forum be alive aswell...:D

So Welcome, Stargazer, i haven't welcomed you yet... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

QuoteHeh, never get tired of greting new people, makes you feel alive, and makes the forum be alive aswell...

maybe its the whole having been shot at and fast roping out of helicopters, but really.. greeting new forum members makes you feel alive?  Bit extream :P

Personaly Id like to see a little more introduction from people, maybe find out more about them.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Stargazer

Thanks for the welcome.

Oh and actually 'Stargazer' is my family name, it was the name of our tribe my great (repeating) grand father was in. I am half Cherokee.

CaptBrenden

oh really? where abouts are you from then?  tell us a bti mroe about yourself

Smokey

Heh, that's actually pretty cool...
Most of the time i (proudly) say that my ancestors were gypsies, people don't really look that accepting...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

My family is really "multicultural". Like, roots around whole europe, from Germany to Uzbekistan, as far as Java. Too bad it didnt survive the changes of the 20th Century. So, I dont really know anything about those countries or the family members that lived there.

IanDanKilmaster

Some of my ancestors were tribal... a very, very small portion, but still there's some in there.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Stargazer

Well i was born in Georgia, spent about half my youth there, the other half in Tennessee. Basicly my family line consists mostly of cherokee blood but also contains irish and german in it.

I have lived in several states while studying but currently reside in TN again. I have degrees in the medical field as a muscular therapist and massage therapist. Unfortunately given the economy people have been neglecting their health so its hard to find work as an MT so i am still doing the job i did in college. Security Guard. :3

I also have majors in History, mental sciences, and computer information systems. Basicly i have spent my entire life in and out of school just educating myself for the sake of doing it. XD

Other than that if your wanting a rough break down of information ... M/27/Tn. Not married but been with the same girl for 8+ years so might as well be. Actually she was the one that showed me the OS-Tan's to begin with.

CaptBrenden

Stargazer

She is not much of a message board person.

Persona

Hello everyone.

I like OS-tan, and I also like Console-tan and Mecha Musume

My other tastes include sports, football (soccer) is my favourite
I love: Mecha Musume, OS-tan, Furry Girls.

CaptBrenden

Ryuusuke

Genki destsuka, minna-san? Hi everyone, I'm Ryuusuke. I'm a singapore-borned japanese, currently working to earn money to go back to Japan to go the university there. I'm not really good with my jap so i'm still learning it properly. I was introduced to OS-tan by my good friends, saying they are really cute and it's true...   ;015  ;012  ;019

OS Freak

Welcome Ryuusuke and Persona too. Cute Mac 9 Tan Persona. And yes It's good that friends spread our word. And yes Stargazeris a dedicated study person. Very good too.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Smokey

Welcome, and welcome...
Always nice to see new members...

*fires up the BBQ again...*
Thanks Fedora-sama