Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Toss 'im on the barbey, mate!
And garab yerselves a fosters!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Oh, and Welcome Cadha13... Enjoy your stay...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Blearbob

Wow . . . a forum roughly as crazy as I am. Hehehe . . . fantastic!

Call me Blear, if you please, I've been roaming the web a bit and I found out about THIS place -- hehe. Imagine my surprise that there was a whole gathering place for OS-Tan fans.

Well, here I am, and I hope to contribute (when I can get on -- the schedule's a bit sporadic . . . but it shouldn't get too messed-up, provided I can keep on top of things).
Call me crazy, but I think I\'m missing a few cards. *holds up Dark Deck* Where\'s my Horus? *brick\'d*

SleepyD

haha awesome, hope to see you around.  It's an interesting place really. Enjoy your stay!

it's been a while since we've had any consistently active new users.  So.... *poke poke prod prod*

...then again I'm not consistently on, now am I? *pokes self*

Smokey

Welcome Blear! Join teh insan1ty!

Mwahahahahhihihihihihahahhohohohihihi-snif giggle snif... :D

Seriously, though; Welcome and enjoy your stay...;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

*insert random syllable here*

*insert statement of greeting here*

*insert statement of imminent consumption here*

*insert grin here*

Too tired to fill out tables, I am.

Smokey

GOD!!! That sounds liek Star Wars! Red alert!
Scotty, full power to phaser banks! Sulu, intercept course! Chekov, fire at will!!!

Uhura, try to contact Starfleet Command and have them send all available Starship for a bit of SW-Bashing... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Played as Yoda in Soul Calibur 4, I has. Trek characters in any popular games, there are not. Why resist you, hmm?

Smokey

We are above the shameless commercial "milking" of the Star Trek Universe...
There are many games with a loyal fanbase...

So your assumptions are in a way illogical. Since these games may not be popular with the general public, they are quite popular within their fanbase...
-Thank you, Spock...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Strayed off the topic, we has.

*grabs Smokey and drags him out of thread*

Happy-Dude

Hiya!!

I'm new to this board (but have kept my eyes on it for a fair year :D ).

I'm a computer person: follow the news, read about it, learn about it, do things with it, tweak and customize like crazy... Yep, the whole slew.

I'm also interested in anime, manga, comics, video games, and all those likes.

Mainly got deeper into OS-Tans because I thought they were kinda cute :) . Computer related? Check; makes for a nice wallpaper? Check. -Win-win- situation for me !!

Smokey

Hiya, and welcome...

And a extra welome from me for being a computer person (computer fan, maybe?) ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Quotecomputer fan

WUT, IS DAT SUM NICE PUN YOU'VE GOT THAR?
:V

Also, I'm tired today, so Schneizel effort welcome.

...that's it.

Smokey

yes, pun intended...
My impressive fanbase housed in my computercase told me to do that... (those 80mm's I eat for breakfast and those 120mm's I'll take on, too...But there's a 140mm in the side and you don't want to mess with him... ):D
Thanks Fedora-sama