Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Thx! Although I have seen a few *wierd* things here..  ;018
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

*crawls out of evil den* Bwooo...
Won't be the first nor last weird things you see in your life, little minion...walk by, nothing to see here. *retreats*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

Uhh.. I do believe I've seen wierder things before. Not much tops some of the stuff on this forum. haha xD

If you wanna contact me i'm Psychoticmage on meebo.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

guyveroz

I'd get the satellite my target and a whole lot of collateral damages ^...^ <= Jason (Friday the 13th) Happy.

Alex S

You're missing a comma, and what if the satellite fell on you? That would suck for you, but maybe not for anyone else.

guyveroz

Meh commas are for commaners. Besides If the satellite would fall on me I'd use the ancient Sotome technique..... RUN AWAY!!!!!

CaptBrenden

anything goes martial arts secret technique GET~!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Nobody seems to really care about the "Member introduction" part of this thread anymore, now do they...?

guyveroz

@NO
For the record... You started it :P
.... but technically this did stem out of a member's introduction sooo.... >.>

CaptBrenden

I dunno, It seems we are introducing members to typical day to day buisness around here :P

NejinOniwa

Like it's possible to avoid that or something - .-

guyveroz

nope so they better get used to it as early as the introduction

CaptBrenden

Cockleshell

I haven't seen that picture in like, forever. thanks for the laugh xD

NekOSaka

-sits in the background staring at the group-

"Welcoming people OS-tan style... Hasn't changed a bit..."

:3