VonDaab

Kiso

Indeed it is... O_O

Not my limb though... lol

Wait... let me check...

*looks around for missing parts of body*

Okay... now I'm sure.

Anyways... hi to you two(as in... 2)! ^^;
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

VonDaab

Hi, welcome back.
It's great to see that some people are returning, as we've lost some people recently, like, where's Capt? and what's the thing with C-chan?
I am confused.

Aurora Borealis

Long time no see, Kiso! Welcome back!

Uhh... What is that in that character's mouth, Sleepy? 0__0

We sure need all the returning members we can get! I don't know where the Captain is, but he hasn't been here in several weeks, and C-Chan left OSC and left on Nov 16th. And I myself may be going into semi-retirement to catch up on my original comic series I have neglected for way too long :(

Silentbob

So many are leaving.... We'll be so ronery!   :(    (Squeezes hug pillow)

Good luck on your endeavors.

Kiso

Woah... that's... one sad story. But I guess everyone has to come and go at some point. I for one, plan to stay indefinitely... want to see how far can people get with OS-tan designing... and all that.

Still good to see you all again... just hoping for a rather long time on top of it. ^^
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

SleepyD

Quote from: "Kiso"Indeed it is... O_O

Not my limb though... lol

Wait... let me check...

*looks around for missing parts of body*

Okay... now I'm sure.

Anyways... hi to you two(as in... 2)! ^^;
Hi there!! (again)
Oh, and just so you know....
Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"
Uhh... What is that in that character's mouth, Sleepy? 0__0
Basically a hand and half of a dude's forearm.  To be fair, there was an old sandwich attached to said hand before Index went OM NOM NOM on him. lol
Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"
We sure need all the returning members we can get! I don't know where the Captain is, but he hasn't been here in several weeks, and C-Chan left OSC and left on Nov 16th. And I myself may be going into semi-retirement to catch up on my original comic series I have neglected for way too long :(
well, my semester will be over sometime soon.  I can't really promise any major activity, but I'll try to post things every now and then.  I may even necro my threads since I feel that there are some people here interested in Touhou and nico nico douga and things. :3

Bella

QuoteHi, welcome back.
It's great to see that some people are returning, as we've lost some people recently, like, where's Capt? and what's the thing with C-chan?
I am confused.

Capt: MIA
C-Chan: retired
Me: still active at OSC but semi retired, and defected to DA. I would still like to design new OS-tans but currently...just can't...and am just working on my comic series instead.

NejinOniwa

Shit. I'm sitting before my own computer and LISTENING TO HIP-HOP. Wat dat shiyat, man? Jamaican stuff or whatever, can't get half of it through my brit-ass accent without care. But WHOO SHOW. Now the first of two major shows/concerts I've got over these weeks is over (fawken PARTAY, eh!), and aside from learning bloody Icelandic christmas carols (wtf, really) I'll be pretty free to stalk and munch all you guys up as much as usual, har har.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cinderwolf

Well, just to say a few words... I'm Cinderwolf/John.
I have a tech blog at http://cinderwolf.wordpress.com/

I'm quite the huge anime fan.
I'm an artist, musician, retail manager, computer tech, and a geek all rolled up into one.

^_^

NejinOniwa

All categories, check...
ALRIGHT! TIME FOR A FULL COURSE!!!

*pounce*

Kiso

Well hello there dude! This is me... saluting you...

Well... more like... welcoming you... but you know...

Anyways, hope you come here for a long stay... this hotel has a 5-year minimum. Well, not really... but you know what I mean, right?

Uhm... right?

Rubabel

Hi!! i'm new here; i love anything related to animes; and computer; that how i found this wonderful place!!! See everybody

NejinOniwa

Guuu~ -.-
I'm pretty full here >_>

Gotta have to let it digest a bit before munching down another one.

Stay where you are, boy! Crispies aren't supposed to be running around, you know.

Cross

hello i am cross CKraCKset/nick

and i look forward to writing you al