Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dos

"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Nakilio

Hi, I'm Nakilio a french canadian. ya I already know my english can suck some times, but I'll do my best for your understanding X3.

I'm new to OS-Tan and the only english place with real information is here =)

I'm a 17 year old guy, I love to do some graphical work, to draw, and much more. I'm a Vista_Home-Tan Fans if I can say in that way. And that kinda all I had to say ^^

NejinOniwa

HULLO THAR, MONSIEUR
.^.
:>
'v'

SPIIIIIIIIIIIN~!!! <:

*flies off in distance*

Nuker

Hi everyone! I'm Nuker a 18 year old guy from Italy.

I like anime and I like computers so when I found out about the os-tans it was like love at first sight :P

My favourite Os-tans are Vis-tan (not vis-take) and 95-tan.

I'm trying to learn how to draw in anime style so it's possible I'll upload some pics in the future.

I'm looking forward to chat with all of you in the forums. Ja ne! :D

NejinOniwa

*writes down username on Today's Menu*

Hmmm...hmm. Hm. Welcome, guests to the right, meals, I mean, newcomers to the left...

=W=

AlfieSR

I'm new, I got into OS-Tans originally by a hentai picture, which I still like now. ;003
I'm running Windows XP Home SP2 with Royale Remixed as a theme.
I hope to get Vista soon, i'm saving up loads of money towards a brand new laptop, I have 2 in mind, but I won't go into detail.

Added after a little bit of time:

Also, How do I change what OS i'm using/I am, or is that a ranking system?

NejinOniwa

Good morning there sir, please leave all your bags at the counter, we have to stamp your forehead with this "EDIBLE" tag before you can proceed...there! Done. Welcome to OSC!

And it's a ranking system, yes. Just compare post counts and names on the member list and you'll understand soon enough...^^

guyveroz

Hello.
I'm GuyveroZ. I'm from the Philippines. I've been a long time OS-tan fan but just recently joined in this forum. The first exposure i had to OS-tans was a 4koma comic I saw about Win 95 trying to play with a Firefox puppy which I have never been able to find again  ;063
...and now I seem to be rambling on... >.>

So anyway just dropped by here to say
"Hello All"
*bows politely*

Aurora Borealis

Hello all new and still recently-joined members!

Quote from: "guyveroz"Hello.
I'm GuyveroZ. I'm from the Philippines. I've been a long time OS-tan fan but just recently joined in this forum. The first exposure i had to OS-tans was a 4koma comic I saw about Win 95 trying to play with a Firefox puppy which I have never been able to find again  ;063
...and now I seem to be rambling on... >.>

So anyway just dropped by here to say
"Hello All"
*bows politely*
Are you referring to the 4Koma where 95-tan wants to play with a Firefox puppy but it slaps her in the face with an error message due to alleged incompatabilities? (and I say 'alleged' because there have been some people who got Firefox to run on Windows 95!)

Since you're a brand new member, you will be checked by some veteran members for edibility! :D

guyveroz

I don't recall it slapping her what I remember is that in the 2nd or 3rd panel 95tan says I can't understand you then in the 3rd or 4th panel Firefox is running off.

>.> *Hides all spices and utensils*

NejinOniwa

Quote>.> *Hides all spices and utensils*
Oh, don't worry. I've got my own!
*opens door to Chamber of Spicy Secrets*
FRESH NEWCOMERS. I-TA-DA-KI-MA-SU~!

*nom*

Silentbob

Yeah, hide the spice quickly.  Remember: "He who controls the Spice, controls the universe".  

And welcome to all new subjects... err, members since last time I did welcome anyone.

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "guyveroz"I don't recall it slapping her what I remember is that in the 2nd or 3rd panel 95tan says I can't understand you then in the 3rd or 4th panel Firefox is running off.
Is that the one where 95-tan is told to think in Russian? (some sort of obscure movie reference)

>.> *Hides all spices and utensils*
That didn't seem to work. But are you a fast runner by any chance? ;012

NejinOniwa

QuoteYeah, hide the spice quickly. Remember: "He who controls the Spice, controls the universe".
You see now? YOU SEE!?
BWOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!![/size]

QuoteIs that the one where 95-tan is told to think in Russian? (some sort of obscure movie reference)
Oh! I remember that one. Old times, good times. -w-