Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Wait a minute, didn't we just do a sacrificial offering of two goats to the mods?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Yes, but goat is another thing. Caek belongs solely to the followers of the Way of Tentacles!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Ah so that's why i'm a Doritos man...

Doritos have >random< shapes and their tip >points in different directions< all the time, suits the King of random off-topicnes just fine i would say...

:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Alfamille

I've been really gone for awhile due to problems and I just wanna say hello to all new members ever since the last time I was on this thread...

So welcome to newcomers (whoever you are) ;hi

Chazzie

So many forums have eaten my soul(Mostly Customerssuck.com and another small private forum) that I don't usually end up going to this one as much as I'd like...

On the other hand, when I DO get on the forum I mostly lurk. :P Can't think of stuff to post.

But I'll be happy to relieve you all of your brains to satisfy my appetite. :D

NejinOniwa

You can get the brains, but the flesh and sugary coating is mine! Get that!?

Chazzie

Awwww. Okay, I'll share...

Interesting new avvy though. o:

Smokey

Yeah, that's what i thought....
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I'm the reverse, reverse trap, fighting for justice, lemon sherbet and manflesh! RAWR!

Smokey

Captioning our own avvis, are we? :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

QuoteYes, but goat is another thing. Caek belongs solely to the followers of the Way of Tentacles!
well where does that leave mods that follow the way of the tentical?

mmm tenticals..
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

__ChAnDLeR__

well it started with this video on youtube which lead me to this forum.. and the love for os-tan's.. and my research continues .. i search threads before posting a tired rquest/question concerning this flash animation of the xp-tan found on youtube.. and as said before, my research continues since i havent fully explored post concerning my quest to obtain that animation for back ground

this is the latest of all the copied versions of flash video found in this forum's downloads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5touZzDEU

it show the same xp-tan or is it vista-tan? with a office helper to right bottom..any suggestions or thread post i need to see?

i own yah-mart.com a 3rd party yahoo chat tool site..
.. and still facinated with such cuteness of os-tans!
this forum is a god send actually i learn alot about it and some of the post of the forum main posters and such..
god bless this forum!

NejinOniwa

WHY HULLO THAR DEAR NEWCOMER.

Why don't you have a seat over here...

>w<

No, rly. Welcome, fellow XP-ist!

Smokey

Ah right, yes a new member...
Welcome, welcome... :D

Have a drink...

*hands a menu*
Thanks Fedora-sama