Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDarbert

Quote from: "Smokey"For me, the thing that killed all my interest in Mac was that gawdawful iMac, I mean how bad do you want to make a computer look!? And they followed up with an even uglier one!!!!
Can't say I agree, I don't really see what's wrong with any iMac design ever released.

Though I don't really care about the machine looks, I actually care about the OS and how well the machine's hardware works.
As far as looks are concerned the iMac could also be some weir asimmetric thing with a screen placed on it, but I actually like the design, especially the new ones (the first iMacs in platic colors are a little too much for me).

NejinOniwa

QuoteBut anyway, OS-tans should be bringing all us together, shouldn´t they?
You speak the truth, mah boi. Wise are your words, and Beard is your face. Er, I mean, yeah. ^-^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

iDarbert

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
QuoteBut anyway, OS-tans should be bringing all us together, shouldn´t they?
You speak the truth, mah boi. Wise are your words, and Beard is your face. Er, I mean, yeah. ^-^
zOMG! Totally missed this meme.

NejinOniwa

You're not too late to jump on the bandwagon yet MAH BOI! Join the BRAWL today. >:3

iDarbert

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"You're not too late to jump on the bandwagon yet MAH BOI! Join the BRAWL today. >:3
<--- confirmed for brawl

NejinOniwa

Elementary, my dear Watson!

iDarbert

Smokey

Aaaaaaaaaaaand we're offtopic again, my work here is done...
*runs for his dear account*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

iDarbert

Not that it was so hard to achieve... oO

Aurora Borealis

Sure, I'm a Mac enthusiast but I'm not one of those "LOL MACS ROXORZ EVRYTHING ELS SUX0RZ" zealots which give the Apple fanbase a bad name. I do respect others' opinions and show interest in other OSes as well. And is it seriously wrong that I like the original colorful iMacs? 0__0

iDarbert

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Sure, I'm a Mac enthusiast but I'm not one of those "LOL MACS ROXORZ EVRYTHING ELS SUX0RZ" zealots which give the Apple fanbase a bad name.
I USED TO be somewhat of a "snobby elitist" type on the past, but I'm through that phase, now I just tell people that Macs can actually right click now.
What really is funny is that I used to HATE Windows when I was using it. Now I just don't give a damn.

I also went through Linux before, and not just those beginner distros that try to mimic Windows, I went through Gentoo and other ¨big boy¨distros, but I really wasn't satisfied by the experience though it really helped me understand how stuff actually works under the hood.

QuoteI do respect others' opinions and show interest in other OSes as well. And is it seriously wrong that I like the original colorful iMacs? 0__0
No, you are just a macf... on dru... like colorful things.

I guess they at least had the guts to come up with something different  ;003
Though I don't get the Flower Power series, that was just overkill.

NejinOniwa

QuoteNo, you are just a macf... on dru... like colorful things.
Lulz were had.  ;043

And I SPY AN AURORA, NOT FLEEING! Here goes! GO, POKÉ BALL SPAM!!! *carpet bombs Aurora with pokéballs*

Smokey

*still waiting for t3h Captain to enter this thread and see the mess... :D*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Dos

Okay going be hate for saying  this but i think the way of dogbert

-Dos, Meow
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Smokey

WTF, LOL... Where do you get these things from?....

Added after 1 minutes:

Waaah! A new page!...

*A-hem*

Lets get this thread back on topic.... *<- Serious voice*
Thanks Fedora-sama