Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chazzie

Quote from: "NekOSaka"Why in the Net's name would you bring up this atrocity again?

Because, it's the--

Quote from: "Smokey"Coolest penguin ever seen

|D

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NekOSaka

I suppose it's not as bad as if I were to get to play with flesh craft after not sleeping for a while, but it's up there. At least the thing's I'd make would be cool in some way. That's not even a penguin, so I don't understand how it could possibly be the "coolest penguin [you've] ever seen."

Even if you were to build some sort of Heretical form of classification in which this thing was included with the other real penguins we have a new forum member and several old that are far superior penguins.

Chazzie

Is got penguin feathers. Is got penguin feets. Is more efficient for hunting for krill.

What is the problem? ): You're going to make him sad.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Can it feel sadness? I didn't know that.....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, doesn't look like it. Or maybe someone hasn't played enough Pokemon here, heheh >:3
Next up, though, is some SHAMELESS ADVERTISING action, so brace yourselves. It's THAT TIME OF THE YEAR again, which means something's gonna happen over at MY place in the forum -w- Keep your eyes open!

Smokey

Where's your place in the forum then???
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Don't tell me you've forgotten about the self-proclaimed King of Forum Games? WHAT IS THIS!

Added after 6 minutes:

Ah well, things happen.
But anyway, it's UP!
Radies and gentremen, I bring you...
H-NA PRODUCTIONS SECOND /OSC/ ROLEPLAY!!!
Get yourselves in there, and pronto! The world is beefed up and ready, and plot points to the max are awaiting you.

Smokey

Ooooh...Riiight...yeah kinda forgot...:D
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

No shameless self advertising in the into thread Plztnx
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Oi! 'Tis THREAD advertising, not SELF advertising. My ego is too big already, it doesn't need any more boostage ^_^

Smokey

your own ego can never get too boosted... others, however... :d
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Just like Gurren-Lagann mechs, or what?

USING GALAXIES FOR WEAPONS *pff*

Smokey

yeah...that's yust ego-trippin' but they probably think it's sooow cool, themselves...
Thanks Fedora-sama