Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

I'll bring along some DOS-like BASH scripts for him to play with,.... JUST in case my suspicions are correct.  ^.^

*exits thread, and follows right behind DOS*

Bella

Hello Mr. Penguin! You are our second known penguin here, along with Kami-Tux :P

QuoteLike Chazzie, I also am a grammar/spelling Nazi, but my English grades in high school were a little less than stellar.

Oh no, the Grammar Nazis are coming! Run!!!!

JK, but I myself always found the subject to be a bit difficult.

QuoteGiven your absolute LOOOOOOVE for your species and other similar penguin mascots....

What computer system do you use? `v'

Clearly, it has to be...BSD!

Silentbob

Welcome to all new victims... sorry, members since I posted last (which is probably a long time ago).   Have a nice stay, and post lots.   :)

NekOSaka

Hello Mr. Penguin. I'm sorry Chazzie has already defiled this thread for penguins with the monster pic. Welcome to you none the less.

aces_of_the_sky

I'm not good at making introduction, but..

Hello. My username is aces_of_the_sky. Call me either Aces or AOTS (Not a television show, btw). Why that name, you ask? I love flight simulator and I want to be a pilot (But... If things aren't going well, I'm going to be a Computer tech somewhere. ^^;) I use that username on EVERY internet services I join into.

I'm from "In the nesia", and just found out about OS-tans from WIKIPEDIA.

I love to watch animes. Mangas and things. And for games... Let's see.. I think I've evolved my Prinplup into an Empoleon just now.

I think that is all I can put together.. ^^;

EDIT: Oh that's W300-tan in my avvy. Made it myself.

Kiso

Woah... you are mah nu he-rogue!! You made your own tan so I will not be making any witty OS-tan welcomes for j00. Soo...

Welcome to the OSC nut-house!!!!!!!!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chazzie

Welcome, new members! As a fellow new member, I'm as confused as you are. 8D

Bella

Hello Aces! I checked out your DA page, I'm hoping we might see more of your artwork!

C-Chan

Yo AOTS-san!  Indeed, lovin' your custom-made avatar!  ^__^

aces_of_the_sky

It's strange... I tried to make other things-tan after made this one, but I've spent all my "drawing sense" into that one.

Maybe I'll do more art later when the overkill school stuffs are ended..

And thanks for the warm welcomes! ^_^

Mr. Penguin

Quote from: "C-Chan"I'm gonna venture on a limb here, but just out of curiosity......

Given your absolute LOOOOOOVE for your species and other similar penguin mascots....

What computer system do you use?  `v'

I'm probably going to disappoint you by not saying Linux...unfortunately, I'm running XP. I would much prefer to run 2000, as it is my favorite of all OS's...and also since I have very little knowledge of how to get Linux running properly. I tried before and got lost quickly. =/

QuoteYAY thanks C-Chan
Code:
Pick up Mr. Penguin and carry Mr. Penguin to dos room

*Pengu blinks in confusion, but allows himself to be carried away.*
Signature in progress, please hold.

NejinOniwa

QuoteI'm not good at making introduction, but..

Hello. My username is aces_of_the_sky. Call me either Aces or AOTS (Not a television show, btw). Why that name, you ask? I love flight simulator and I want to be a pilot (But... If things aren't going well, I'm going to be a Computer tech somewhere. ^^ I use that username on EVERY internet services I join into.

I'm from "In the nesia", and just found out about OS-tans from WIKIPEDIA.

I love to watch animes. Mangas and things. And for games... Let's see.. I think I've evolved my Prinplup into an Empoleon just now.

I think that is all I can put together.. ^^;

EDIT: Oh that's W300-tan in my avvy. Made it myself.

EMPOLEON, YOU SAY...

IT'S A TRAAAAAAAAAP~!!!!

*hem* Hello there. How is it down there In The Nesia? -w-
I am Resident Ninja Pirate. I welcome ye.
Luckily I do not attempt to catch pilots in pokéballs.
Otherwise you would have stood before MASTERBALL HAX SPAAAAAAAM~
OwO
MAW MAW MAW HAW HAW HAW
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alfamille

Quote from: "Mr. Penguin"
I'm probably going to disappoint you by not saying Linux...unfortunately, I'm running XP. I would much prefer to run 2000, as it is my favorite of all OS's...and also since I have very little knowledge of how to get Linux running properly. I tried before and got lost quickly. =/

Mind you that there are still a lot of people from the corporate world prefers to use Win2000 over WinXP. Not sure when will it last for them.

*stares avatar* PIPLUP!

Quote from: "aces_of_the_sky"I'm not good at making introduction, but..

Hello. My username is aces_of_the_sky. Call me either Aces or AOTS (Not a television show, btw). Why that name, you ask? I love flight simulator and I want to be a pilot (But... If things aren't going well, I'm going to be a Computer tech somewhere. ^^ I use that username on EVERY internet services I join into.

;hi welcome!

Ever got in touch with Battles of Britain 2?

QuoteI love to watch animes. Mangas and things. And for games... Let's see.. I think I've evolved my Prinplup into an Empoleon just now.

Basing from you and Mr. Penguin, this thread belongs to PIPLUP!

QuoteEDIT: Oh that's W300-tan in my avvy. Made it myself.

Nice. I just saw your DA page earlier on.

Would you mind drawing some Sony Ericsson for me? :P

NejinOniwa

QuoteBasing from you and Mr. Penguin, this thread belongs to PIPLUP!
MEH.
Water starters are teh sux...
Generally, that is. Monkey on fire doesn't seem very attracting though -.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

QuoteI'm probably going to disappoint you by not saying Linux...unfortunately, I'm running XP. I would much prefer to run 2000, as it is my favorite of all OS's...and also since I have very little knowledge of how to get Linux running properly. I tried before and got lost quickly. =/

I take it you never tried Ubuntu :) It's as gentle and likable as any Windows I've ever used. And this is coming from something of an uber-noob XD

*shuffles out*