Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

*does piggy fly-by into thread*

HELLO NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!   ^V^
(feeling a sense of Deja Vu here....)

*flies right out of thread*

Kiso

OOOH... A-10 planes... tankbusters at heart... wooo!!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

C-Chan

And also warthogs, which is why I feel they're like....... family..... to me.  ^^'

Dos

MMM can i fly the plane home
-dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

NejinOniwa

*latches onto heads of newcomers*
MINE!!!
'Tis mah BOOTY!

Oh, wait.
I did it wrong, sorry.

*exits*

*re-enters thread with katana-firing muskets in both hands*
NOBODY MOVES! YOU'RE MAH BOOTY NOW, DE GOZARU!

...nope, I guess ninjas and pirates will never be able to truly mix - even in myself. *sigh*

*gloom*

Anyway, good morning to you all. FYI, it's ALWAYS morning, whatever the time may be, and it's ALWAYS too damn hot, whenever I'm around. If you get the feeling it might not be, you're just wearing too little clothes...

[/rant]

WELCOMZETH! *cardial glompage attack*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

sildias

Ahaha..
>>NekOSaka
QuoteYes, insane is a virus, no, it cannot be cured, yes, OS-tan Collections is the source, no, you cannot escape.  
Would that mean that OS-tan are the source of our insanity? Wait.. how would i know if i am insane? >_<

>> Kiso
QuoteYou welcome... oh and... don't pay much attention to my statement... it's just me randomly placing words to make a (hopefully) unique message for all new members of the site... unless you're the kind of people that like keeping "jokes" alive. ^__^

Ahaha.. so that was it..  Well.. i'm still don't have any ideas about what you guys talk about here.. so.. i'm kinda lost 'did i miss something here..?' like that ^_^

>>C-Chan
Quote*does piggy fly-by into thread*

HELLO NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! ^V^

Hello C-Chan.. ^_^

>>NejinOniwa

...nope, I guess ninjas and pirates will never be able to truly mix - even in myself. *sigh*

Ahaha, Good Effort, NejinOniwa-dono.. That was quite good ^_^.. OW, and Nice to meet you too ^_^

Techno the fox

Hello new members! Red, Eleven, and Sildas.

To Nejin: Well...Since you are a representative to the great Empress Haruhi, and I'm just a lowly fanboy who was smitten by her beauty. I was wondering if you would be interested in joining Kyo-chan's RP which I'm trying to revive. (Look in my sig)
Haruhi-ISM *salutes*

Quote from: "C-chan"
*does piggy fly-by into thread*

HELLO NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! ^V^

*Gasp!*
It's the piggy bombers, they're dropping explosive pigs!
To the Bomb Shelter!
(Hahaha, JK JK.)

Quote from: "Kiso"You welcome... oh and... don't pay much attention to my statement... it's just me randomly placing words to make a (hopefully) unique message for all new members of the site... unless you're the kind of people that like keeping "jokes" alive. ^__^

Jokes, and sometimes fads.
*Techno smiles while odd and unfitting music can be heard playing*

Dos

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"*latches onto heads of newcomers*
ouches my poor head
"start to cry but give Red, Eleven, and Sildas a band aid and run off crying
-Dos
                                       - David Bowie"

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*

NejinOniwa

The scary thing is, my hands are actually big enough to grab a grown man's head all around (and stwong). Special attack, fufufufu -w-

Added after 10 minutes:

QuoteTo Nejin: Well...Since you are a representative to the great Empress Haruhi, and I'm just a lowly fanboy who was smitten by her beauty. I was wondering if you would be interested in joining Kyo-chan's RP which I'm trying to revive. (Look in my sig)
Haruhi-ISM *salutes*
Hmmm~
Actually, in that case isn't it better to either revive old 403 (which actually got somewhere before dying) or create a new one? From my experiences, RP'ing canon charas don't usually end very well...

Red

Quote from: "Kiso"Worry not "Red Version", I was the same as you... but I managed to mess with people from the first day due to my (often crazy) sense of randomness.

Oh and... welcome... hope the Viru-tans don't catch you sneaking around their den.

I figured there would be someone here that would call me Red Version, I don't mind.

Quote from: "C-Chan"*does piggy fly-by into thread*

HELLO NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!   ^V^

*flies right out of thread*

Thanks C-Chan, your aeronautics impress, though they are short lived to say the least.

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Anyway, good morning to you all. FYI, it's ALWAYS morning, whatever the time may be, and it's ALWAYS too damn hot, whenever I'm around. If you get the feeling it might not be, you're just wearing too little clothes...

It's always morning? OK thats always good to know, I can get deprived of Le Sleep.

Quote from: "Dos"ouches my poor head
"start to cry but give Red, Eleven, and Sildas a band aid and run off crying
-Dos

Why thank you Dos, much appreciated.
But I Neeeeeeeeeeeeed Taco\'s I need them or I will explode, that happens to me sometimes.

eleven

Its good to know I'm not the only crazy one here... :lol:

NejinOniwa

YOU DAMN ELEVENS!!!
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!!1!1one!!!!11eleventyfive½1!11§!!1!

Dos

Sorry but i only follow lord, Ilpalazzo and is dream of taking over the world
-Dos
                                       - David Bowie"

NekOSaka

Even if it is an emergency, nobody gets to eat Inu-T. Even if she is possibly edible.

Dos

How about we eat you or Firefox-tan?
-dos
                                       - David Bowie"