Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiso

Well... "D" would be the shortest possible. How about... D-tan? Wow, that is as close to Vandread as to having a pronunciation almost equal to Dita. Hmm... D can be... or DD... or D3.

Hmm... if Vista would hate/dislike DOS, then you and I are going to be mortal enemies... >_>

Just kidding... just that my user name is used to say "Basic". Connect the dots and my name might as well be "Kisoko" or something.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "Kiso"I wonder how DOS would fare in dual core PCs...

DOS itself would only be able to access one core as would all applications, which do not delegate the threads themselves...

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

QuoteThat sould like funny having a nick name would be short than ms-dos-tan.
About dual core it okay i just matter what os-tan on it. if it Vistan we don't get along She kick me out.

Don't worry, DOS-chan.  I'll protect you, and run you safely off on Virtualbox or QEMU.  ^.^

QuoteWell... "D" would be the shortest possible. How about... D-tan? Wow, that is as close to Vandread as to having a pronunciation almost equal to Dita. Hmm... D can be... or DD... or D3.

Aha!  A Vandread connoisseur!  I admire an anime that ventures to have the male lead be shorter than all the female ones.  

+1 points for you.  ^.^

QuoteHmm... if Vista would hate/dislike DOS, then you and I are going to be mortal enemies... >_>

I know that's a joke, but aside from that you do realize OSC isn't exactly a Vista haven, no?  ^^;

-1 points,... whoops!  right back where we started.  ^v^

QuoteDOS itself would only be able to access one core as would all applications, which do not delegate the threads themselves...

Translation:  it'd be a waste to have such an expensive machine be run by MSDOS, if an old 486 is probably MORE than enough.... ^.^'

=============

Well, I guess that does it for introductions, so let me get back to the other threads.  ^^

*trots off*

NejinOniwa

Welcome to this thread DOS
I am Resident Ninja Pirate Nejin Oniwa
Hope you have a good stay
Stay away from my apples or I will wolf you down with them
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Darknight_88

Welcome to this thread DOS and Kiso. And anyone else before this page.
Stay away from the filthy apples and commie penguins and you'll be okay.

Dos

Apples are fun to play with and i like penguins on till they on top of the tv and some werid man said  Hello! Well, it's just after eight o'clock, and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode. the penguin explodes and me, XP-tan are WTF. now 95-tan it trying to find that man to kill him and i force to clean it as xp-tan it trying to 95-tan get her put down her sword @_@  ;269
/cry

-Dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "Darknight_88"Welcome to this thread DOS and Kiso. And anyone else before this page.
Stay away from the filthy apples and commie penguins and you'll be okay.

Linuxen work for filthy capitalists just as good as for communistic hippies :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Dos

but i like apples from the 90 and I like penguins they cute
I am communistic hippies I have penguins army that like apples
-Dos-tan
                                       - David Bowie"

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*

C-Chan

*hugs DOS-chan*

Is this not the CUTEST new member you've ever seen in your life?!  @v@
I like you already, in case you haven't noticed!  ^______^

Anything you want, just ask the little black piggy with the green kerchief.  ^.^

If you need evil bullies that need to be pounded to a pulp, I can do that for you too.  ^_____^

Dos

If i pour hot water on your pig will it change in to a man?
-dos
                                       - David Bowie"

C-Chan

Fufu... that is a common albeit understandable misconception, but in my case no.  ^___^

You just get pork broth.  ^______^;

(Enough for one kick-ass pozole, I will admit.  ^.^; )

Dos

So your pig not like the one out of Ranma 1/2
-ms-dos
                                       - David Bowie"

NekOSaka

Hello new member! Yes, they are always like this.

...I think...
...Are they?... I should know...
...I'm pretty sure...
GAH! I need to get it together... get it together... get it together... get it together... get it together...

Dos

Hi it nice meet but you really need get it together...
You made me think of of this one time when i was all going to 95-tan summer home.

ME-tan: Ms-dos, you're awake? NowVistan is the only one that's still sleeping.
XP-tan: But we can't just go and wake her up, because she might get pissed
MS-Dos: Huh? Then I will go wake her. I had this dream... I've always wanted to wake her up with a frying pan. (grabs butcher's knife walks into Vistan room and the light wakes Vistan up)
Vistan: Oh. It's you. (notices MS-dos with the knife and freaks)
MS-tan: W-What? Oh, you're awake. I screwed up.
95-tan: M S D O S Why are you holding a knife?!
MS-Dos: Huh? I thought I was holding a frying pan. I wonder where it went.
95-tan: M S _ T A N don't wave that at me!
MS-dos: What are you talking about?
95-Tan: Don't wave it in my direction!!

-Dos
                                       - David Bowie"

Techno the fox

Hey Dos, welcome to Os-tan colletions. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
My formal greetings to all the other users that registered while I was away from this topic.

Quote from: "Dos"Apples are fun to play with and i like penguins on till they on top of the tv and some werid man said Hello! Well, it's just after eight o'clock, and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode. the penguin explodes and me, XP-tan are WTF. now 95-tan it trying to find that man to kill him and i force to clean it as xp-tan it trying to 95-tan get her put down her sword

HA! Hey C-chan Inferno was right, penguins do explode.