Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

Quote from: "Kiso"get drawing ideas.

MSPaint?

...nevermind. Welcome to OSC.

NejinOniwa

Welcome, Kiso. The Resident Ninja Pirate and self-proclaimed viKing of Forum Games and General Sucky Humor reminds you that Cappy is harmless and will not B& on sight, unless you steal her DOSKitty. Also be sure to educate yourself in how to eat a shark whole and raw before you proceed - it'll help you against frustration. -w-

*thinks he's being incredibly funny*

In short, Welcome to the NH- *slaps self* I mean, the OSC!!! :D
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

Sea cucumber!
... I mean, Welcome!

CaptBrenden

please NekOsaka, do not launch your internal organs at the new members if you feel threatened.

Falcon, Eggplant!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kiso

Wow... that welcome was warmer than I what I expected. I feelz happy (and thankful) about it. I guess I feel comfortable enough to wander about... lurk and creep people out.

Oh and... I was reading the rules and i realized that to date I ahd read those exactly 22 times. No really... I counted the many repeated links in my history. O_O
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Lovee

Welcome Kiso^o^
22 times read the rules=v= you're great

Alfamille

Welcome to all the new members that have introduced themselves here since the past month ;hi

22 times? Cool. I can sense that Kiso is a good citizen ^_^

Blast

Sup mates.

So yeah, Wikipedia hyperlink rabbit trail led me here.

NekOSaka

I believe the ceiling is up... But what if we're going by the person's perspective who's on the other side of the planet... Then the floor would be up... They count too, don't they? Aww... Now I'm all confused...

...Oh, Hey... you're new. Welcome to the forums!

Alfamille

Quote from: "Blast"Sup mates.

So yeah, Wikipedia hyperlink rabbit trail led me here.

;hi

Wikipedia helps, doesn't it? XD

Blast

Quote from: "NekOsaka"I believe the ceiling is up... But what if we're going by the person's perspective who's on the other side of the planet... Then the floor would be up... They count too, don't they? Aww... Now I'm all confused...

...Oh, Hey... you're new. Welcome to the forums!

Naw. Gravity and all.

Thanks. (:

@Alfamile: At times. At times. P:

Kiso

Welcome Blast-dude!

Hope your stay is long... or I will drag you back in here... no matter if I am new here (as well as you) or not.

Again... welcome!!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

C-Chan

Yo new people.  ^^

*thinks up nicknames*

Lesse....

"Blast from the Past"...

and

"Kiso's Journey"...

Welcome to the forum.  ^^

Bella

^LOL

Anyhoo, hello everybody!

seth