Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

and by the way, what is eleventyfive? 115?
yep. ^-^ Although the only "official" use of eleventy i've seen is in Lord of the Rings, where Bilbo celebrates his "Eleventy-first" birthday, but it's tolkien, so thus it's an official word ^O^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Totally random.. and for the most part.. totaly off topic...

Please move your randomness to topicless and use this thread to greet and direct new members please.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

xonomech

hi, im xonomech, im from mexico, and my first comuter was a commodore 64 in 1986, i realy like the picture what have Pitkin in his avatar i didnt know the existence of commodore-chan. ajjajajjaa!
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----

NekOSaka

Lovee

Welcome!!!!
from mexico? that's the same as C-Chan^o^

xonomech

No much to say, i have a Commodore 64, and actualy, im conected to internet with it... jajajajajaja just kidding. im from mexico, i work from my draws... and i cant see the H gallery... o__oU

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Quotehi, im xonomech, im from mexico, and my first comuter was a commodore 64 in 1986, i realy like the picture what have Pitkin in his avatar i didnt know the existence of commodore-chan. ajjajajjaa!

Quiubole paisano!  ^^
Welcome to the forum.  We draw many original OS-tans here, so yeah technically speaking C64-tan doesn't exist anywhere outside these walls.  But once in a while one of our creations slips through,... just not PAN-chan....  -v-

There is another [bigger] picture of her, but I'll let you have the fun of searching for it.  ^____^

(hint:  it's not in the H-gallery.   `v')

Oh, and did you know you CAN hook up your C64 to the internet?  You just have to work it a little.  ^____^

http://www.dunkels.com/adam/tfe/

xonomech

jajajaajajajajaja REALY?!?!?!?! THE C64 on INTERNET?! jajajajajajajaa well, now i know what all its posible in this world, jajajaja!!!!!

NekOSaka

Slowly but surely this just stopped being the welcome thread didn't it?

C-Chan

If it's true what they say that you think, therefore you are, then by analogy it should also be true that if you think something up it'll come true.

So in other words,... if you want this to be a Welcome Thread -- then start welcoming like there's no tomorrow!  ^0^

NekOSaka

If what you say is true I have to go do some intense thinking about an OS-Tan... I'll try and post the welcomes though. XD

C-Chan

There we go, that's the spirit there Osaka kitty.  Creativity solves all!  ^^

And with that I think my job here is done.  I'd post a welcome..... but I already did so....

...Just not in English....  -v-

CaptBrenden

Quote(hint: it's not in the H-gallery. `v')

I could solve that issue. >:3

and welcome flooder of posts(xonomech).  YOu did well to post more in the hentai subforum then anyone else has in the last say 5 months :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Omega Zero

Hello all.  Just found this place and I've never seen this many pics of os-tans.  Its mind boggling X.X