Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4RC71C-M4N

Quote from: "C-Chan"Welcome, Arctic Dweller!  ^__^

(is it the next Ice Age yet ?  cause Germany is too far south from the Arctic region last I checked.... ^.^)

Wanted to point out that the Hacchan pictures looks hand-drawn...
By you, I hope?  ^____^

The avatar is made by me
I have added some stuff at www.fpsbanana.com.
I´ll add some things here soon! ^^
[how can I add pictures?!]

C-Chan

Fufufu.... guess I'll have to whip out ol' Yeller again.... ^__^

http://ostan-collections.net/post-34002.html#34002

I really should make that into another PDF tutorial, it gets used so often.  -v-

Please read past all the crap I posted -- the tutorial portion is the one with all the pictures.  Same disclaimer applies: please ignore all woefully-outdated references. ^^;

Glad to have another artist on board!  ^v^

Silentbob

Hello and welcome, 4RC71C-M4N.    ;hi

Good to see you decided to post.

vegetosayajin

Hi my name is Ivo,I'm from Bulgaria(you probably don't know where it is)
A watch anime for 6-7 years and I found this forum very hard-believe me  ;015 but I'm glad that I spend 3 to 4 hours looking for it :smoke:
I am a student now in an the Plovdiv art academy
I listen to progressive metal,reggae,rap,hip-hop,trance and a rainbow of styles
I truly LOVE the OS-tans from the first time I've saw them and now thanks to you people I've gained lots of fun pics to enjoy
domo arigatto ;215

Silentbob

Howdy and welcome to the forums, Ivo.     ;hi

And I know where Bulgaria is.  :P   Never been there, though it's seems like a more and more popular tourist venue these days.

vegetosayajin

Quote from: "Silentbob"Howdy and welcome to the forums, Ivo.     ;hi

And I know where Bulgaria is.  :P   Never been there, though it's seems like a more and more popular tourist venue these days.
I'm glad that my stupid homeland is an attractive tourist venue
so to get to the main question-how and from where can I get quality hentai pics of XP-tan ;040 without having to use credit card ;026

Tsubashi

Welcome! You must have a low opinion of people if you don't think we know where bulgaria is ^^'

QuoteSo to get to the main question-how and from where can I get quality hentai pics of XP-tan  without having to use credit card
Well... you certainly get point for bluntness. Though in the future, use the Hentai Section for such discussions. I won't have such talk in the main forum, thank you. ^.^
-Tsu

vegetosayajin

Quote from: "Tsubashi"Well...
Umm sorry I'm used to one other forum where it's full of spammers :spam:
I promise to be careful from now on :lol:

C-Chan

Ah, so THAT would explain the half-"nakie"-looking picture of XP-tan in your avatar.... ^^;

*scoffs*

GAAH!  AND you happen to collectively imply that IIIIIIIIIIIII,... the Great Geographer Pig C-chan,... would not know where Bulgaria is, when I make a living teaching people (at the point of a very BIG stick) the difference between Slovakia and Slovenia, Malta and Maldives, Azerbaijan and Antigua & Barbuda! ^0^
True,... I've come across some people who think Madagascar was a fantasy island from some recent CG movie,... but still, you've dug yourself in a hole now.  TvT

Fufufu....

Besides, in the age of Google and Wikipedia, it's not like anyone wouldn't know where it is for very long.  -v-

Now then, answer me this question,........... would you happen to be vegetarian?  /v\

vegetosayajin

Quote from: "C-Chan"Ah, so THAT would explain the half-"nakie"-looking picture of XP-tan in your avatar.... ^^;

Now then, answer me this question,........... would you happen to be vegetarian?  /v\
Haha tha pic isn't half-"nakie" but I guessed it would disturb one or two mods and my life here will be very shortened :bump:
and to the second question-I am a spartan

And I jus adore your avatar(I love ranma1/2)

C-Chan

Ah good,... the location is correct, and I hear Spartans were strict vegetarians (they killed elephants and rhinos, but you never saw them eat them, did you?).... fufufu....  ^.^

Okay then,... I ask cause I'm trying to come up with a nick for you.  From this point on, you shall be known by me as "Vegespartan", or "VegSpar" if I'm feeling particularly Orwellian and/or lazy.  ^________^

Welcome to the board, VegSpar.  -v-

Added after 1 minutes:

QuoteAnd I jus adore your avatar(I love ranma1/2)

*feels ego boost*

Okay,... I'll call you VegeSparatan for the rest of the evening all for that.  ^___^

Oh, how I indulge in the extra syllables,... the C-chan is so generous.... -v-

vegetosayajin

Quote from: "C-Chan"
Okay,... I'll call you VegeSparatan for the rest of the evening all for that.  ^___^

Oh, how I indulge in the extra syllables,... the C-chan is so generous.... -v-
Hahaha you are my kind of dude ;010
VegeSparatan is great C-Chan ;006  10x again
but here is around 3:45 AM so I'm going to sleep
may the force be with you

C-Chan

Fufufu.... ^.^
Works all the time.... ^___^

*plots and schemes*  -v-

<___<

>___>

*tiptoes toward the sleeping VegeSpartan*

*carefully slips on pair of headphones*

*plays subliminal messaging tape, saying his signature "needs more Mac", as well as other miscellaneous resizing suggestions*

*quickly scurries out of thread*  ^V^

CaptBrenden

Hey, sure, go ahead and try to belive that C-Chan.  Not much protine for big muscles in veggies, warriors need meat!... come to think of it my marines havent eaten for some time and I think they were talking about wanting roast boar earlier...

vegetosayajin, welcome and all that.  I like you already.  Im going to have to make that an emot for Live messanger...

But unfortunatly, to buisness -_-

Your wonderfully MOE signature is a bit large.  Please as one of your first acts as a new member pruse through the forum rules and when you get to the dementions for signatures try to resize yours to fit.  It will be hard getting that much MOE into a smaller sig, but Im confident you can do it.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

vegetosayajin

Ok boss ;001  I get right on it

Edit:it's done-do you like it now  ;025