Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Welcome to all the new members! Welcome back Kami-Tux! Great! More Linux users to serve in my super secret Anti-Mac task force (jk)!

Silentbob

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Kshitij";hi Hi, I knew today about OS-Tan and... well, I'm here. I really like this site, and I think that it's cool... I am a student, I work with an XP and my favourite OS-Tan is ME-Tan (which is yhe first OS i ever had).  ;022

Ué Paisà... Italiano? Di dove 6?

[Translation for benefit of international readers:

Hey country-fella... Italian? Where are you from?]
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

GBolt_0

Chi, io? Sono di Isola della Scala, provincia di Verona, in Veneto... A quanto vedo tu sei di Napoli... Eh eh, piacere...

Who, me? I come from Isola della Scala, in Verona, in Veneto... I see that you are from Napoli (Naples)... Heh heh, nice to meet you...]
I implore you to forgive my speaking of English, as I'm not so premium with it.

NewYinzer

Welcome to our new members! Italy is a beautiful country (except for the graffiti, hehe)! Anyway, feel free to post in the forums, peruse the gallery, and download stuff from the downloads section!

GBolt_0

Alfamille

Quote from: "Kshitij"Chi, io? Sono di Isola della Scala, provincia di Verona, in Veneto... A quanto vedo tu sei di Napoli... Eh eh, piacere...

Who, me? I come from Isola della Scala, in Verona, in Veneto... I see that you are from Napoli (Naples)... Heh heh, nice to meet you...]

Saluto da Little Italy qui in New Jersey!  ;hi

GBolt_0

ShinyJam

Italy is beautiful indeed.

C-Chan

OH MY GAWD, the EYES,.... They're so.......... SHINY.... @__@

Welcome, ShinyJ!  ^^

ShinyJam

Eyes is beautiful indeed. Nice to meet you.

Alfamille

It's been awhile my freind!

*Check your PM* :D

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Welcome to our new members! Italy is a beautiful country (except for the graffiti, hehe)!

Graffiti? I believe that at least Graffiti it is a worldwide problem...
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NewYinzer

Welcome to our shiny new members! Er, old members new again!

QuoteGraffiti? I believe that at least Graffiti it is a worldwide problem...

True, but I was just making light of the situation. Seriously, I find the graffiti in Italy interesting, unlike the graffiti in Newark.

NejinOniwa

And that's why i never went to New Jersey. ^^

But speaking of graffiti, Venice (and no, not the one in italy, the one in LA) is a damn spamboard for it.

Oh and...

o_o
SHINYYYYYYYY~

This situation calls for something really real! Go, pokeball! *throw*

(and anyone who gets that joke will be heavily rewarded.)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS