Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Welcome Kshitij.  ^__^

Your name strikes me with fond memories of KDE applications..... ^.^

*reminisces*

Oh wait, why am I reminiscing if I already use KDE....? ^________^;

Dr. Mario

Hey, I like KDE, it's so easy to use (and, it's WINE-friendly GUI too!! =) Yes, I used Linux before too!) - And, Me-tan is pretty much strange, she can have more than one personalities (she's not too bright), and likes to mess something up - and ends up being dumb, like trying to kill people with merely a green onion (scallion - much resembles her firewall.) - I like what she does, it makes me laugh - and, she's definitely huggable! (hugs Emuii-san)

And, I'm designing a GreenOmega OS, I'm in process of thinking up what would an OS-tan based on this one, looks like...
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

NejinOniwa

Ara! Irasshai, Kshitij-kun!!! My right arm hurts for the moment, though, so I cannot make any bad puns on your name. Uguu~ -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

GBolt_0

Thanks, thanks... (Hey, what's the matter with my name?)
I implore you to forgive my speaking of English, as I'm not so premium with it.

Icelilly

Welcome to all the new members! <3

Alfamille

Welcome to all the following people:

Dr. Mario

VonDaab

On the road

omnibladeexe

Saknicep

PigInTheMud

Pizza354

Kshitij

Quote from: "Saknicep"Hello! just thought I'd pop in and say hello!....Hi!

Hello! Welcome here!

*Stares avatar*

It's Mac-san! NICE CHOICE!! :D

Quote from: "PigInTheMud"Uh hey, I'm pretty much new to drawing but for some reason the OS-tans made me want to start. I like to watch lots of anime and cosplay and listen to Visual Kei. I dunno really anything else to put but uh cool forums.

Another pig XD must be C's lost brother! (j/k)

Anyway Welcome to the forums PigInTheMud!

Quote from: "Kshitij";hi Hi, I knew today about OS-Tan and... well, I'm here. I really like this site, and I think that it's cool... I am a student, I work with an XP and my favourite OS-Tan is ME-Tan (which is yhe first OS i ever had).  ;022

I also like ME-tan too! I've also used Windows ME before.

I guess people who really like ME-tan are rare nowadays!

Welcome to the forum Kshitij! ^_^

C-Chan

Welcome back, Alfamille.  ^^

Alfamille

Thanks C!  ^_^'

I came back thanks to caffeine filled drink :P

NEWCOMERS! DIG HERE!  ;010

Dr. Mario

Thanks, Alfamille!
Yippe, more Me-tan fans!!! ^_________________^ (I'm puttin' on a big slime!)
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

Kami-Tux

*greets all who joined during my holidays*

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Yo, welcome back Oh Great Penguin God!  ^__^

Kami-Tux

Thank you. BTW: Since when do you need to prepay your messages? (points to spamps)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Oh right,... didn't ya know?  The forum got bought up by M$ while you were away, so now we have to pony up per-message royalties.  And since our server runs on Linux but could POTENTIALLY run a Windows Server OS, we have to pay licensing fees for that too.  Oh, and also for copies of Office 2007 which we don't have and don't plan to use, but that we SHOULD be using says them.  ^___^;

Fufufu, just kidding.  ^.^

Nah, Lilly-san made me something of a stamp collector now:

http://ostan-collections.net/post-34908.html#34908

She started with the basic canon characters, but you'll soon be witness to the full medley of OSC exclusives.  ^_____^

Alfamille

Quote from: "C-Chan"Oh, and also for copies of Office 2007 which we don't have and don't plan to use, but that we SHOULD be using says them.  ^___^;

Screw Office 2007! I started using OpenOffice already! and its quite good ^_^ (j/k)

No new intros for today...hmm..

C-Chan

Kami-Tux counts as a REintroduction, I suppose (same in your case).  ^^

And yes, OpenOffice rules, more so now that the speed issue is getting improved!  ^.^

Note that Ksh*tij-san is also a Linux user,... so either OSC is [perhaps not all that surprisingly] attracting all the supporters of alternative OSes....  

...Or it's permeated through to a lot more users than analysts are willing to admit.  ^.^