Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

OH!!!!!  MY!!!!!!!!!  GAWD!!!!!!!!!  @v@
Can you say Pleasure Overload, boys and girls!  ^v^
Yeah, I knew you could!  ^___^

*shrink wraps Saknicep's avatar*

There we go, now we've immortalized Sak-san's adorable Mac-tan avi forever!  ^.^
Do please tell us where you got her from?  (or maybe you drew her!  'v')

Oh, and yeah... Hello.  ^___^'

Saknicep

Heh, Glad you guys like my avatar! I guess you can say I use a Mac in school...I don't own one, although I would like too! Right now I use my Laptop for personal stuffs...

PigInTheMud

Uh hey, I'm pretty much new to drawing but for some reason the OS-tans made me want to start. I like to watch lots of anime and cosplay and listen to Visual Kei. I dunno really anything else to put but uh cool forums.

Silentbob

Howdy PigInTheMud.   ;hi

I'm sure C-Chan will be happy to have a fellow pig on the forums.  ;)

Saknicep

Hey could anyone tell me how to put up some Fan Art here?
I've got some stuff of my own I'd like to show...

Tsubashi

Have you tried going to the gallery? You could make your own user gallery, or just upload to the general categories, though if you do that, you would have to wait for Pitkin-sama to approve them
-Tsu

Pizza354

I have found out about the os-tans a year ago. And how? Wikipe-tan.

I have joined last month, but didn't get the opportunity to.

I enjoy surfing the web, assembling gunpla, and playing on xbox live.
The Thing, a member of the Fantastic Four, is a gifted superhero. Yet, it\'s hard to look at him how he\'s wearing them..."underwears" I\'m not scared, it\'s just...wrong ;014

C-Chan

To Pizza:   Yo Pizza the Hut!  Nice to formerly greet you at last.  ^^
What a coincidence!  She's exactly the very girl that brought me here too!  ^.^

To PITM:  How's it goin', Brother Pig!  ^____^
Yeah, I've been designing stuff for years (not necessarily drawing), but had a two year-long artist's block that couldn't be broken... until OS-tans shattered the silence.  ^.^

To Sakni-chan:  If you also mean your own personal drawing (hope that's the case!  ^.^), then I posted a makeshift tutorial on how to create your own User GallerY:

http://ostan-collections.net/post-34002.html#34002

Don't mind the outdated references and jokes -- it's just something I cut and paste around whenever people ask for it.  ^^;

NejinOniwa

AYOUSSU, minasan, irasshai! Too bad though, me has just dl'd the last three Lucky Star eps and are lacking in time to produce stupid puns on your names. So, welcome ssu! ^-^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Silentbob

Welcome Pizza354.    

Unlike loli, I liek pizza.   :3

Dr. Mario

Hello, Pizza! Make yourself feel welcomed here!
I'm wondering, what made you come here?
For me being here, I was looking around for a such nice Windows wallpaper, so I searched in "Anime Windows Wallpaper" in Google - I only got few of Saseko, then I stumbled over Wiki-tan, so I followed it up to here - It really made me happy seeing Windows-tans in their might! =3
(P.S. my favorite OS-tan is Me-tan!)
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

GBolt_0

;hi Hi, I knew today about OS-Tan and... well, I'm here. I really like this site, and I think that it's cool... I am a student, I work with an XP and my favourite OS-Tan is ME-Tan (which is yhe first OS i ever had).  ;022
I implore you to forgive my speaking of English, as I'm not so premium with it.

Silentbob

Howdy Kshitij.   Make yourself at home!  ;hi

Dr. Mario

Yippe for Me-tan! =w=
Welcome, Kshitij! ^^
Make yerself at home here!
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

GBolt_0

I implore you to forgive my speaking of English, as I'm not so premium with it.