Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Mario

Capt, you got the point.
The Japanese school girls often can be strang, though... Sometimes I was followed by one of them (during my visit in Tokyo - I was visiting my friends there) - it was funky feeling being followed... O_O
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

CaptBrenden

if you remain perfectly still.. i hear they cant see you <_< >_>
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Dr. Mario

True, Captain. Yesssssiiirrreee! I will stay still like a statue!!!
T-T

("Is it him?" *!?* "Yay, I found Donovan!" O_O [Yeah, it's my name...]
"Let's do something to him!!!" T-T)

... I noticed that they're feisty ...
Not like those boring girls at my school. (so I'm happy that I decided to chat with few, though... *V* [Caw! CAW!] )

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "Dr. Mario"Kami, You're odd...
Not to mention, about "Dr. Quack" that I have seen before in some cartoon channel (can't remember, though).... O_O

*Dr. Quack; "He he he he, time to initalize the experiment!"* T-T
In this forum, I am a penguin. I just behave in character :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Dr. Mario

Yes, I can see that. And, I do like Tux (I like Kami in Nijiura manga - it's so weird that it would come and mess something up and go.)

NewYinzer

Welcome to our new members!

Finally, more subjects for my strange experiments! You have been given numbers, right? Those with numbers from 20 to 29 or 40 to 49, report to B-wing and the ESPer development laboratory. Those with numbers from 00 to 19 or 30 to 39, please report to C-wing for Instrumentality Research. Anyone else, report to D-wing and the Orange-kun Memorial Research Facility. Bring a spoon, towel, and a cassette player. Be prepared for strange experiments, some of which involve sitting in a tube, cyborging, or having strange chemicals injected into your brains. Any mental damage is your own fault. A final word to anyone going to D-wing: you will get wet.

Seriously, welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here!

Dr. Mario

Uhhh.... NewYinzer, I'm already part cyborg, 1/16 actually (since I'm deaf so I get a CI to hear anything.) But still, you're bizarre.. BIZARRE BEAM FIRE! (hummm --- Kaboom!)

omnibladeexe

Hello! I just joined this site. I found out about the OS-tans some time ago, and they've caught my interest more heavily as of recently.

I'm nineteen and will soon be entering college. I enjoy drawing, writing, watching anime, and, of course, surfing the web. In addition to knowing English, I know a decent amount of Spanish and a very small portion of Japanese, both of which I'd like to improve on.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Silentbob

Welcome to the forums, omnibladeexe.    ;hi

C-Chan

Welcome to all our latest members.  ^__^
Sorry my intros have been pitifully scant lately,... hope to do better in the future....  ^.^

*scurries off*

Saknicep

Hello! just thought I'd pop in and say hello!....Hi!

Tsubashi

Well hello, Saknicep!
I like you avi! Are you by any chance a Mac user?
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

Welcome, all new members!

*stares at Saknicep's avatar*

I really like your avatar! :D

Dr. Mario

>.> Saknicep's avatar <.<
Never mind, Welcome to OS Tan collection! Make your self.... Welcomed here!

Silentbob