Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsubashi

Iria-sensei?
*Stares Dumbfounded*
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting you here
*Remembers Manners*
*Bows Deeply*
Welcome to our humble forums. Your mere presence endows us with your grace! ^__^

QuoteSome of you may have seen me in the IRC, so I guess I ought to 'officially' introduce myself!

Ah! So that was you in the IRC! I held my tongue just in case, it is a big internet out there you know! ^_~
-Tsu

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "Lt. Iria"Haha, good one ^_^ . It's Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much!

Maybe, but I can not spell THAT :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Silentbob

Welcome to all new members.  The Captain outranks you Iria, but a lieutenant is fine too I guess.  :p

NejinOniwa

WAHT! Humble Tsubashi returns??? My my, this isn't anything you see every day...-w- *takes screenshot*

Added after 7 minutes:

Oh! Oh! Oh!
A notice to all the new members here! Do mind going over to the GAMES section now and then - It's been awfully quiet there (actually it's been that way everywheressu, nandeika?) lately, and that despite it being the usually definitely most active section of all normally...

...also, the H-NA RP is still fully open to applicants - if you're feeling a little spark there, jump into the outgame thread and create a character at mach 64!
although i'd recommend ya read the ingame thread first so you don' get all wiped lost like a drunken penguin -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Um,... sorry I haven't popped in here regularly as I should.

Nice big collective "Hello" to all the nice new people that have showed up since my last post!!!  ^__^

Oh, and welcome Tsubashi's friend.  ^v^
I'm his personal tormentor,... Nice to meet you.  ^-^

Okay, that's all I can spare.... -v-'

*trots off in a hurry*

Lt. Iria

Personal tormentor. eh?
Looks like I've got some competition!

Oh, and NejinOniwa. Are you like, King of Forum Games or something? ^__^
^o^ Lithuanian Iria? It\'s Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much! ^o^

NejinOniwa

Me? Naah....or am i? If so i didn't notice ^___^ But I HAVE though created i think like, 4 out of the 9 active threads in there, so you might have a point there. -w-
But most of all i created the RP, and thus serve as its main GM for the moment. And i want moar people to it -w- Thankies 4 joinz, btw!

CaptBrenden

There is no way Id alow a noob (even if they arnt a noob on IRC) to out rank me anyways.  

come to think of it Iria was the first anime I ever watched...

anyhow, may I remind you what happened last time we locked the noobs in air tight balls?

That smell still makes me retch at the thought of it.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

ShinyJam

No air tight ball can hold the ninja forever! (except ninjaball)

NejinOniwa

Silentbob

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"There is no way Id alow a noob (even if they arnt a noob on IRC) to out rank me anyways.  

I wonder if there are any generals out there who are into OS-tans...   ;138

CaptBrenden

besides General Chat?  *snicker*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

that-! just...no i'm not even going to say anything.

NewYinzer

Welcome to all the new members! More pawns for the forum's game of chess (jk)! Feel free to post in the forums, view the gallery, and download stuff from the download section!

General Chat? General Public? General Specific? Why must we bring up old cartoons at a time like this?

Xi Wang chan