Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "Me-tan Fanatic"Uh, hi all, I'm Me-tan Fanatic (sorry if it's... unoriginal but... bleh).

I normally regester as TashitaFanatic / ME-tan at a few other (non-OS-tan) for other forums but as I needed something for the OS-tan Forums, I decided to use Me-tan Fanatic instead... cause I'm not the real ME-tan ^_^
Welcome to these forums...

It did not hinder me to be known as Kami-Tux in these holy halls :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Me-tan Fanatic"Uh, hi all, I'm Me-tan Fanatic (sorry if it's... unoriginal but... bleh).
I normally regester as TashitaFanatic / ME-tan at a few other (non-OS-tan) for other forums but as I needed something for the OS-tan Forums, I decided to use Me-tan Fanatic instead... cause I'm not the real ME-tan ^_^
Well you might be if you stay long enough... ;)

...although...I'm not too sure you'd want that to happen ^_^
Anyways, welcome fanatic and have a fanaticaliciously fun stay!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

hi everyone.. im so very new here after looking for some os-tan

i'm a rozen maiden fan n suigintou is my fav character (my avatar)

CaptBrenden

The GIN-3.1 Coallition welcomes you!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Yo Acher13!  ^__^

I take it Suiseiseki is your SECOND favorite character, no?  [a prize issued for the correct answer]  ^.^

NewYinzer

Welcome to all the new members! Sorry for the short greeting...I gotta get some stuff done!

Raffaele the Amigan

Greetings to all folks who joined us in these months.

Unfortunately I visit the site only for brief and from time to time in this period, and more I read just this thread rare...
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Alpha_Cluster

Hello I just joined today.  I am an anime fan and GNU/Linux user. Have loved OStans for awhile and finally decided I may as well join a group around them. :)

Gummster

Dear, I have to get here more often. Well I don't really have much time now, so big welcomes to all new members, I hope you will enjoy your time here, have fun don't break the rules and all that!

Silentbob

Welcome to all new members since I posted last.   ;)

thelws2

wow how long has it been since i posted here lol. do idle members count >_< :P

nice to be here again  ;hi

Sunfire4224

Hi everyone! I've liked OS-tans for awhile, but just now got around to joining here ^__^ I'm not too good at drawing like some of the members on this board, so I mostly admire OS-tans.

NejinOniwa

I say no problem! This isn't no artist experts' board - and besides, all the good artists admire them as well, so what the hell?
Welcome yar, Sunfire-san, and also welcome back home, Thelws2-san!

Gamemaster_ca_2003

Hey Gamemaster_ca_2003 Here

Likes: Games(Mostly Classic), Anime(Well Most Animation in General), History(Espically War), Technology, Many Different Sports, and just well living my Life.
Hates: Consevitive Policital Thinking, Brent(My Brother), and Most Things Evil.
Job: Still Trying to Figure That Out.
All OSes Can Live together
What I have Learned in Movies is that the only thing that can Generate 1.21 Gigawatts is a Bolt of Lightling.
Have you played Atari today.
But don\'t forget everybody else Too

NejinOniwa

Are? Mou-hitorissu? Nani wo sore! ^~^
Ah wellssu! Greetings yar, Alex-kun!