Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanalycia♥

Hey, my name is Nanalycia♥
I'm 16
My favorite OStans are 3.1tan, XPtan, DOStan, and 95tan
My anime interests are Elfen Lied, NANA, Hellsing (I've only seen a few episodes and I have the first manga. X3;), Oran High School Host Club, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Una Kata, and lots more that I cant remember off the top of my head right now o.o;
My Manga interests (not including the ones above) are Absolute Boyfriend, Millennium Snow, Loveless, Princess Ai, and lots more that I cant remember right now again xD;
My other interests are: German, Bass, Nana (from Elfen Lied), computers, OStans (of course! XD), cosplaying during school to annoy everyone that doesnt watch anime, drawing anime, rpgs, music, and hanging out after dark.

I'll add more if I forgot something xD
that's my basic info anyway...
<heart3
Nanalycia
;026
Sometimes I even creep myself out...

HaddenIV

welcome all the new people!!

Tsubashi

Welcome, new members!!! ^o^

Stsaturn, I like your avi! Does ST stand for anything, or is it an abbreviation for saint?

blackjoker39, I'm not sure if I've welcomed you, so welcome! Your avi looks a bit creepy. Any reason for the 39?

Nanalycia♥, glad you decided to join. You sure have a lot of interests! It's too bad ME-tan deleted you home!
Being the nitpicky person I am however, I have to point out to you that by stating you age of 15, you invalidate your account.
Quote from: "Web Rule #2"This board is open to any people from 16 years old and above. Due to the nature of OS-Tans, we dont't accept members under that age.
Still, I think Fedora-dono, and Captain-sama will let you stay, since your birthday is so close! ^__^
Speaking of which, what day?

HaddenIV, have I welcomed you? Welcome, just in case! Those are some pointy ears you avi has! ^-^
Being in Iraq, I would guess you and Captain-sama have a lot in common!

Once again, welcome!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

QuoteWeb Rule #2 wrote:
This board is open to any people from 16 years old and above. Due to the nature of OS-Tans, we dont't accept members under that age.

Still, I think Fedora-dono, and Captain-sama will let you stay, since your birthday is so close! ^__^
Speaking of which, what day?

I dont know what your talking about, this is what I read:

QuoteHey, my name is Nanalycia♥
I'm 16  

Just stay out of the hentai section please. thank you.

BTW, you like 3.1 and 95, so you are welcome here.  we got enough mac sympthisers T_T
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Yoshi-yosh, double newssu! ^-^
Welcome, oh one of planetary divinity, and random person who's for some reason put in some absolutely-not-at-all-normal-character in her name (which, by the way, sounds like something a somewhat drunk bishie would say.)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bluesummers

Quote from: "stsaturn"I ran across a picture of 2k-tan years ago and always wanted to find out more about it. Long story short I gave up and just recently remembered about it.
OMG, I love your avvy! o___o *glomp* By the way, welcome to the forum. XD I hope you have more like that avvy...I'll be happy to share what I had with you (and the rest of the forum...I have lots, just haven't uploaded it yet ^.^;; )

Wow, I need to set aside a good 2 hours to upload all of my crap.

CaptBrenden

i did that for 3.1sama once.. she went from 30 images to 260+

btw, I havent seen you around for a bit, i thought you had left us
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

So YOU were the one behind all that, bluesummerssu? Well, i sure didn't see that one coming...

JewWario

Happy to be part of this community. I just recently discovered the cute OS-tan characters and am very interested in discovering more. I hope to be a productive member of this community.

JewWario

Silentbob

Welcome to all new members since last time I posted here.  ;hi

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Gussy Keniji

Sup guys, I'm Gussy Keniji and I'm just your local monster-girl maker (I draw up monster girls...) and Mad Scientist

for those who wanna know my favorite OS-tans are both XP-tan and 2k-tan

"Wut..."

NejinOniwa

Well, you've sure got one scary monster in yo avi already, ssu. ^-^ (it creeps the hell outta me, ssu! kowaissu! >.<)

Welcome, Gussy Kenji-san!

XPProFan

Well, as my username implies, I'm a fan of XP Pro-chan.  I only recently found out what OS girls are, much less that the character I liked was called XP-tan.  Ah well, I came here in my search for high quality art of XP Pro, and will do my best to contribute those I have collected and don't yet see here.  I'm no hentai fan, though, I'm much more into ecchi, so be assured, while I like XP to be rather...er...well endowed with memory capacity, I also like her clothed much better than not!  :)

NewYinzer

Welcome Gussy Keniji, XPProFan, and everyone else! Feel free to post in the forums, look at the wiki, and browse the gallery! I'll be here if anyone needs me! And, BTW, it's good to have a mad scientist here! We have a few people here planning world domination...