Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Vampire Hao

Quote from: "Kami-Tux"The GPL is the license under which Linux is released. Basically it means taht you can do whatever you want with the code as long as you state the original authors, relase any work based on GPLed code also under the GPL and make the source-code easily available.  I just refer you to these Wikipedia-articles for more information: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_GPL (spanish)
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Public_License (simple English)

Oh i see i see i learn something new now xD! so, i can conquer the world with your GPL? o.o

Tsubashi

Quoteso, i can conquer the world with your GPL?

Absolutely! Provided, of course, that you allow everyone else to conquer the world too ^__^

Welcome, thou conquering vampire! We vampires have a few extra rules, however, than the ones stated in the FAQ. Absolutely no feeding on Forum Members, nor the use of mind control or telepathy (if you've already awakened, that is). Shape-shifting is generally frowned upon, but not disallowed. Other powers are currently being evaluated by the council.

Have a nice stay ^__^
-Tsu

The Vampire Hao

Quote from: "Tsubashi"
Quoteso, i can conquer the world with your GPL?

Absolutely! Provided, of course, that you allow everyone else to conquer the world too ^__^

Welcome, thou conquering vampire! We vampires have a few extra rules, however, than the ones stated in the FAQ. Absolutely no feeding on Forum Members, nor the use of mind control or telepathy (if you've already awakened, that is). Shape-shifting is generally frowned upon, but not disallowed. Other powers are currently being evaluated by the council.

Have a nice stay ^__^

Wow i can fly or that is not allowed Ã,¬_Ã,¬ xD! o.o so you are a vamp too? you understand my situation here u_u xD!

Glad to meet ya! lol

Kami-Tux

QuoteFor example, the GPLv2 in no way limits your use of the software. If you're a mad scientist, you can use GPLv2'd software for your evil plans to take over the world ("Sharks with lasers on their heads!!"), and the GPLv2 just says that you have to give source code back. And that's OK by me. I like sharks with lasers. I just want the mad scientists of the world to pay me back in kind. I made source code available to them, they have to make their changes to it available to me. After that, they can fry me with their shark-mounted lasers all they want.
 -- Lyons, Daniel. "Linux Licensing", Forbes, 2006-03-09. URL accessed on 2006-08-28.

This question was addressed already and Daniel Lyons described it better than me.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

Flawless, tux-sama ^-^
And vampires would do best not touching the neck of ninja pirates, just so you know.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

QuoteWow i can fly or that is not allowed

Of course flying is allowed! C-Chan's got wings ya know! ~_^

Quoteso you are a vamp too? you understand my situation here

To a degree. As with humans, vampires too differ from nation to nation. ^-^'
Besides which, until now, only C-Chan-senpai knew.

QuoteAnd vampires would do best not touching the neck of ninja pirates, just so you know.

Meh, Werewolves and Vampire Hunters are worse, but have no fear. As far as I can tell, you are a forum member ^-^
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

Quotevampires would do best not touching the neck of ninja pirates, just so you know.

I thought pirates hated ninjas! its a proven fact!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
I thought pirates hated ninjas! its a proven fact!
Well, then you can just have a guess at how my mental stability is doing...-.-; Denying laws of reality by your mere existence is not very funny all the time.

Quote from: "Tsubashi"
Meh, Werewolves and Vampire Hunters are worse, but have no fear. As far as I can tell, you are a forum member ^-^
One can never be too careful is my say ;)

NICCSACC

my names niccsacc and i paint freight trains and dig OS-TAN so whats up

C-Chan

Yo Niccsacc... -v-

Interesting profession, though I imagine you've never gotten a chance to paint OS-tans on said trains.  Would love to see a sprawling ME-tan in place of the Canadian National Freight logo.  ^____^

NICCSACC

C-Chan

YeeHOWDY!!!!  I like you already!  ^__^

Course, I'm more partial to Mac-tans, so please make sure to create a sprawling Sonata-san on Car #2.  Thank you kindly, NICCS!  ^.^

NICCSACC

ill keep that in mind ill keep you posted

NejinOniwa

Well, thank you and welcome, sir train-painter! ^-^

zjhentohlauedy

Oooo lots of new member!!

I guess i'm too late but anyway a big WELCOME to the following!!
;hi

IanDanKilmaster
::RenRen::
Galduke
kasidid
infinity_zero

...I just realized that i never did welcome Infinity_zero-sama...

Bluesummers
empress_donna
Bella
encephlon
ravendethshadow
kowaiser
kroekoe
Yoshitaka
NICCSACC
The Vampire Hao

do vampires drink alien blood? I hope not.. ;hi
My my, aren't you lovely~