Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Congrats on finding, Ren-ren! From what I've heard it's more likely to stumble upon things just by pure chance than by actually searching here on the intarwebs, since it's SO FRIGGIN HUGE. And we always can use good artists!

And welcome to you as well, Galduke! Although...your politeness creeps me out a bit ;026
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

kasidid

Hi, I'm Ken, I have just start to find something more about these tan recently and finally I've found this forum.
My favorite tan is XP-tan. ^^

C-Chan

Welcome RenRen!!!  ^__^
OMG!! A FELLOW WII FAN AND RESIDENT ARTIST!!!!!  ^V^

Ah yes, this pig will be following your progress very closely.  ^___^

QuoteOOO! a Mac fan AND an artist! I think I'm gonna like you!

And a Mac fan too boot,... by gawd, it's incredible!!  ^v^

QuoteHello, I'm Galduke , and recently I have become greatly interested in all of these "tan" representations of various products, companies, and organizations. I'm horribly infrequent when it comes to posting and checking up on forums, but seeing as how it is only polite to introduce oneself, I decided to break my habit of becoming a "registered ghost", if you will. My preferred operating system is XP, as it (or "she", in this location's case) has never given me the slightest bit of trouble since I first got my pc. If I don't reply to a post, please don't take offense: I'm a very forgetful individual. Thank you for the time you took reading this introduction of myself.

Hello Galduke.  Thank you for the introduction.  ^^
You do kinda remind me of a certain..... cat..... that used to post here.  -v-

QuoteHi, I'm Ken, I have just start to find something more about these tan recently and finally I've found this forum.
My favorite tan is XP-tan. ^^

You Ken.  -v-
I take it you like C&C Generals, no?  (from your avatar)
I'm partial to the Rise of the Reds mod expansion myself,... back when it was updated frequently at least.  -.-

Darknight_88

Welcome Eggman, IanDanKilmaster, Lightstorm, RenRen, Galduke, Kasidid AND infinity_zero.

Whoa, lots of new members >_>

Quote from: "infinity_zero"http://www.kachon.com/upload/images/200739711591.jpg
Now, this has to be the most creative introduction I have seen in this forum  ;010 . Nice picture

Bluesummers

Howdy. ^.^

The name's Bluesummers (after Trigun's Legato BLuesummers), but you can call me Blue-chan. I'm a huge 2000-tan fanatic, and counldn't believe this forum existed. I'm no noob when it comes to forums (I help mod one), but I hope to have fun here. *dances*[/b]

C-Chan

Welcome Bluesummers (and fellow external Mod).  ^__^

I don't recall how many OS-tan related forums are left (they're mostly image boards), but yes glad we're here to serve.  ^.^

Added after 9 minutes:

Slightly against the rules, but I think it deserves a repost given the revolutionary concept....  ^__^

Quote from: "infinity_zero"

...if not for the bandwith drag, I'd love to be able to have a mini C-chan with various expressions doing the talking.  ^__^

Certainly would beat the text faces:  ^__^  -__- T__T  Ã,¬__Ã,¬

redrackham

@all new member
Welcome !!! Enjoy this forum and please contribute something in this forum..........(i should contribute more...mwehehe.... ;012
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!

NejinOniwa

Welcome ye, Ken and Bluesummers!

and ZIGGY GOLLIES! Kudos to ye and that truly original piece of introduction, infinity_zero! Very welcome. ^-^

Alfamille

Welcome Eggman, IanDanKilmaster, Lightstorm, RenRen, Galduke, Kasidid, infinity_zero and Bluesummers

Quote from: "infinity_zero"

That was fun :D

...and a nice introduction of yourself! ;hi  ;019

Silentbob

Welcome to all new members.   :)

Haven't been around for a while, it sure is getting crowded around here.

Which is a good thing, yes.

empress_donna

Hello! My nickname is Empress Donna, but you can call me Donnaness or just Donna.

I am a fan OS-tans due to the fan made ones on deviantart and sheezyart, and I wanted to join a forum to find out more about where they originated from.

*clings to the firefox ones*
With a sprinkle of insanity and sugar, the Donnaness monster plagues the forums with her craziness. ^_^ *ish always hyper lol*

Tsubashi

Welcome Empress!
Quoteand I wanted to join a forum to find out more about where they originated from.

I know there was a thread about that, somewhere around here
*Looks around*
Anyway, you might stop by the Wiki for more info! It's not finished yet, but it does have a lot of good stuff!
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Approval of last post. Welcome, Empressu! ^-^

C-Chan

I third Tsubashi-dono's preemptive helpfulness.  ^__^

I bid thee welcome Donnanessu... ^.^
indeed, a true sign of one's imperial grace is to possess an unwavering appreciation for Open Source browsers.  ^.^