Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurosis

Hi Debido ^^

welcome to our forum!

Debido is my friend and i know him very well ! I hope you will feel well here ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NejinOniwa

Well spank me blanched, if you would-ssu. Gah! So much to do when you're gone for a week! So much-ssu...(but skiing was worth it. ^-^)
But anyways! Welcome to y'all, Desu, Dee-tan, Jereath, Ryuko-Molly-fusion, Jun-kun(ZOMFS GLASSES BOY! XD), and Debido.
Hope ye'll be havin', fer whatev reasons ye're here, jollies good here-ssu!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

'N Abend, Debido! I hope you'll like it here.

a Welcome also for the others who joined.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Exa

Welcome to all new members!  ;hi  I'm sure that this place is not a disappointment for new users!

Eggman

Hey, I'm the Eggman, 19 years old.
I'm a big fan of OS-Tan and Sonic the Hedgehog, despite the tripe we're being served lately. I do a bit of drawing, I'm told I'm not bad, but I reckon I got a long ways to go yet.
Anyhoo, I'll see y'all round!

NewYinzer

Welcome Eggman! I'd have a little bit more to say if it weren't so late where I am...

IanDanKilmaster

Hey, I just joined yesterday mostly in pursuit of desktop OS-tans (particularly Linux, Ubuntu, and Firefox), but I'm also interested in talking with and getting to know the various peoples on this forum.

About myself: I'm just a metalhead/gamer/college student who spends most his time online or sleeping.  I don't generally use the same screenname for every forum, you might know me as Ian"SomethingRather" here and another place and Blood"Shot/Slav" somewhere else.  Anyway, my style and subject matter don't really change that much from forum to forum so that may be how you recognize me.  I'm a big fan of freeware and recently switched to Ubuntu Linux to try my hand at a free OS, and I'm enjoying it thus far.  I'm an aspiring voice actor and I'm currently enrolled in my school's theatre program to prepare.  That's all I can think of at the moment, glad to be here guys.

later, Mister Cröwley

The Choice of a New Generation.

Kami-Tux

Welcome to these forums! Always great to see another OpenSource- and especially Linux-user!

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

*hurries in*

Welcome all new people!  Sorry can't stay and chat longer, but here's some official C-chan Rainchecks to hold ya over!  ^v^

*randomly tosses rainchecks into crowd*

BTW, did I just hear Ubunutu?  ^__^
Cause I just finished setting up a successful dual-boot with Kubuntu, so /C-chan is very happy and is now pondering the prospect of a Kubuntu-tan.... ^__^

.........Alright, I'm off.  -v-

*hurries out*

IanDanKilmaster

Thanks for the welcome guys.  I'm actually hoping that there'll be more Ubuntu-tans myself, I've only seen two variants thus far, one of which was a loli, of which I'm not all that fond.  I'd also like to see some more browser-based tans, like Konqueror.  Anyway, it's nice to know there are some other GNU/Linux and freeware users on here.

Sorry for not posting this in another thread, I just thought I'd reply here before taking this discussion to the appropriate thread.

later,
Mister Cröwley

Kami-Tux

Browser-tans? I have been thinking about them as well! Konqueror-tan is on my wish or do myself list! And Lynx-tan. And Dillo-tan!

Oh, and look at the banner of this forum. One Ubuntu-tan is there (with the Tux)

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, that was the other Ubuntu-tan that I didn't say anything about.  She hasn't been as propagated as much as the other so I didn't have much to say.

I'm a big time user of Firefox and Opera and was surprised to see the many tans they already have.  After trying out Konqueror and seeing how fast it was, I was disappointed to discover it had yet to have a tan made for it. :( Anyway, I can't wait till there are tans made for freeware audio programs too, like Amarok, which owns (and possibly Audacity, too?).

Kami-Tux

I have a bit of a problem with the relation of App-tans and OS-tans, so I concentrate on the different weird OSes at the moment, but yeah, Konqueror-tan (as a heavily armed soldier) and Amarok-tan need drawage!

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Kami-Tux"... Konqueror-tan (as a heavily armed soldier)...

Yes! Dan demands guns, boobs, and violence! ;025

Nidas

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"I'm actually hoping that there'll be more Ubuntu-tans myself, I've only seen two variants thus far, one of which was a loli, of which I'm not all that fond.

WHAT. You'll learn the error of your ways one day ;P

Anyway, welcome to the forum :D (and welcome to any of the other new guys I've missed)