Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Blergh, bees... ><

Speaking of campus fairs, the president of our club volunteered us to do the ice bucket challenge at the college fair in early October. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

The whole idea basically comes down to "clueless everyman-character gets hired to an IT firm in which some thing is deeply Not Right and they must survive", but it was enough to draw comparisons, lel. (Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't seen Portal/FNaF crossovers yet...)

Chocofreak13

i like the Sentient Phone System idea. i cracked up regardless. xD

and good luck if you go through with it, just remember that it's for a good cause, takes about 3 seconds and to bring a change of clothes. ;^;

@aurora: damn, that sucks. i never asked, and it sucks regardless, but are you allergic? ><;

@leaf: have you been possessed by the devil apple?

@cockle: *pat pat* i met another OS-tan fan at the college i looked at out there, in White River Junction. ;^;

@kodomo: check context quote, it got better. xD

Phase 4 of the Anime Uploading Project is ready to begin, but on hold till i get home. pics have been taken, uploaded, downloaded, sorted, and are now ready to be uploaded again. -w-
click to make it bigger

winduko

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 17, 2014, 05:09:44 PM
@kodomo: check context quote, it got better. xD

It did. It did get better. xD

Nichi

@Cockle: Can't be as bad as where I am :\

@Bella: That sounds amazing, as far as the game xD
Also, you seriously don't know what the Ice Bucket Challenge is? I've seen that thing seemingly everywhere :\

@Kari: Nice :3
Also, FB is slow as fuck today; so IDK if I can even get on there to chat >_<

@Aurora: I don't have a problem with bees. My thing is wasps. I hate those things >_<;

stewartsage

I don't get the deal with that Chucky Cheese scare game.  Maybe it's because I saw it played by Brote am, or maybe it just isn't my thing, but it didn't seem particularly frightening.

Laptop continues to be golden.  Time to mow the lawn tomorrow.  More school kids Friday.

Pitkin

Two things:

1) I love bees. Fedora-Tan and I are even considering keeping bees. ._.

2) 23/24 for the UK citizenship test.

Quote from: PentiumMMX on September 17, 2014, 06:45:33 PM
@Aurora: I don't have a problem with bees. My thing is wasps. I hate those things >_<;

Hear, hear!

winduko

Hell yeah the amount of usable phone internet doubled.

Cockleshell

so i'm too sick to go to class and i feel terrible about it

i can feel myself becoming phobic of social interaction again aaaaaaaaaaaa
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

I'm not feeling that well, either; mostly that I keep waking up with a sore throat :\

winduko

LeaflameSD

Today has been the worst day ever :c

Someone stole my phone and I got an hours detention.

MOD EDIT: Removed slur

Cockleshell

just a little racist there, huh, leaf...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Cockleshell on September 18, 2014, 12:11:29 PM
just a little racist there, huh, leaf...
Yeah, I know. Apologies, I'm just upset...

Chocofreak13

it's racist, but less so considering he IS black.

@leaf: aw. did you get it back? and why'd you get detention? ;^;

@cockle: DON'T BECOME A HIKIKOMORI IN COLLEGE
I DID IT'S ONE OF THE WORST THINGS YOU CAN DO

@pit: that's.....really freakin' cool. fresh honey all the damn time. :0000

@aurora, pent: i'm not a fan of flying insects in general (except ladybugs, dragonflies, butterflies and cucumber moths), but bees/wasps i'm super-wary of. not afraid, just.....wary. i don't freak out, i freeze up. and wasps are horrible little fuckers who will sting you over and over just because they can. hornets and yellow jackets, too. ><;

it's weird but nice having a boyfriend. ^^
also, finished making an album for all my anime collectibles (located here).
and thanks to someone identifying a previously unknown poster, i found out about a yuri series from the early 00's: Darkness, the Hat, and the Travelers of the Books.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i'm not going full hikki just overloadedfromstressandthehomeworkfrom1mathclassand2sciencecourses withdrawn