Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

we shall suffer together
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

lucky, lucky bastards.

gonna call the libraries and confirm times, then start applying to that shizz. do you guys think driving 45+ minutes is too long for a mall job?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

If it pays well and gives good hours, I'd say "go for it" -w-

Chocofreak13

that's the problem, i think most simon malls pay slightly above minimum wage. i'm likely still gonna apply, but i think 45+ minutes into NH and half an hour into mass is the furthest i'm willing to go.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

It's better then nothing.

Worked another holiday, another day with double pay.  At least my laptop is supposed to ship within the next several days.

Bella

Is it the Mall of NH, Kari?

If so I am gonna stalk the heck outta you if you find work there. 0__0 Haha, that's probably an exaggeration but I'd finally have a reason to visit there more than once or twice a year. ^__^;

Odin Yggdrasil

I'm still here.

Just been keeping busy.

Chocofreak13

oh no, the mall of NH is actually quite close. the far-off one is the Fox Run Mall in Newington (just north of Portsmouth).

and i don't mind, i'm actually hoping to get hired at Fox Run since the Hot Topic there is hiring.... owo;

@odin: good to confirm that you're alive. :3
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I set my alarm for 6 when my first class is af 8:15

College
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

I inserted myself into a math workgroup based solely on the fact it had a bunch of redheads and a cute girl. PRIORITIES!

Nichi

^^;

I slept in late today. OFF WORK : D

Chocofreak13

i'm a confused adolescent in an adult's body

#awkwardissues
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Off work again. Today is more relax -w-

Not sure what to do today

Cockleshell

i'm a confused adult trapped in a too-young-for-college body

LeaflameSD

Joan Rivers died today.