Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

It's still thundering here but the rain is letting up. Actually went out to lunch and picked up a few groceries today so it's not quite as apocalyptic as it is downstate.

Chocofreak13

The Sky is Making the Rumblies
That Only Human Sacrifice Can Satisfy
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: That's good
Hopefully Steam will actually work by the time I get off >_>;;
(I can log in on my phone. On 2k, it tells me "Cannot log in; Steam is unavailable")

Chocofreak13

IT'S GETTING LOUDER
IT WANTS ITS BLOOD NOW
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm hoping I can get the van back on the insurance today; the Ramcharger is basically a rolling disaster :\

Chocofreak13

DRIVE YOUR VAN
DRIVE IT INTO THEIR HEARTS, PENT

on a different note, my computer kept crashing last night so i was never able to compile a list of new anime to torrent. >>;
click to make it bigger

winduko

Let us complain about how early kids in Indiana start school. I'm starting on the sixth, which is actually fairly late for central Indiana standards. Yes, late.

I'm kinda thankful my school starts late, as there's no way in hell I can start school in July. It's just not fucking possible. And thankfully, I'm heading into my junior year, so I doubt I'll have to worry about school starting in July unless my area decides to be stupid next year. >>

Nichi

Wow. Here, school doesn't start until late August at the earliest :\

Work went alright today; now relaxing with orange juice -w-

winduko

Indiana likes to be first when it comes to education. Apparently the kids here are the oldest kindergarteners in the US. -_-

I had a toothache earlier. It has disappeared now thanks to pain relievers.

Chocofreak13

that's good.

also, school starts here in late august, early september. when i was young we started after labour day, but due to changing educational standards we switched to late august, or the first day or two of september when i was in about 4th or 5th grade. everyone (teachers included) was piiiiissssssed.

i have compiled a list of anime that i plan to torrent. that list is approaching 200 series. what the fuck have i done.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm :\
Also, I know that feel on torrenting; I have so many series that I might not ever get around to watching all of them.

So, shit's hitting the fan at Pizza Hut; currently trying to figure out what is the best course of action to take is, as while I feel I should bail on that sinking ship, I also feel I might end up trapped at Wal-Mart for Black Friday if I leave so hastily :\

Chocofreak13

ugh this is the worst mac and cheese i have ever had
like really
i'd rather be eating plain rice soaked in curry powder right now
i've resolved to just swallow the rest without chewing
or discreetly toss it maybe >>;

@pent: ABANDON SHIP
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

So, my girlfriend and I are most probably going to part ways.

I don't feel.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Fuck, what happened? It sounded like you two had a good thing going.

Cockleshell

It endures. She's going through a really hard time in her life and played around with the idea of breaking up with me because she didn't want to bring me down with her. I said no. I'm not shallow enough to flit around people and leave when their situation gets tough.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.