Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: winduko on July 23, 2014, 01:36:04 PM
@Bella: Yes. Very much so. I have very strong opinions on those.

Saaaaaaame. If you want to talk about it I'll mention my ideas in On Topic[less] because I loves me some OS-tan headcanon discussions.

@Pent: TIL is Today I Learned. It's reddit-speak I think. Also, good luck with the job hunt!

@Kari: Perfect image for what?

@Leaf: AHH I CLICKED THAT WITH MY SPEAKER VOLUMED TURNED UP AND I ABOUT FELL OUT OF MY SEAT.

Chocofreak13

for the soda thing. it'll have to wait till i'm home, sadly. :\
click to make it bigger

winduko

In other news:

• I am sore due to sunburns.
  • My friend also wants me to try the Sims 2.
@Bella: I'd love to I'd love to I'd love to :D

Bella

@Kari: Ahh. -w-

@Winduko: You need sunscreen and/or a hat. Sunburns are the worse thing ever. :/

Alright then. ^^

winduko

I had sunscreen on. Just not everywhere, and I still got burnt in areas where it was put on, probably because I was swimming yesterday. Dx

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice xD

Relaxing right now. So glad I'm off work tomorrow; my intention is to not do anything and not answer my phone -w-

Chocofreak13

worth waiting all day for. -w-;
click to make it bigger

winduko

*clap*

That is the best reaction image I've seen.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Bella on July 23, 2014, 01:58:36 PM
@Leaf: AHH I CLICKED THAT WITH MY SPEAKER VOLUMED TURNED UP AND I ABOUT FELL OUT OF MY SEAT.
It's a good song though, right?

stewartsage

My laptop is broken again. I'm going to try and get the whole screen assembly replaced this time, once and for all. Or, a downtown electronics shop has another 1558 with Windows 7 and a better processor for sale...

Nichi

@Stew: If you can afford it, I'd get the one with the better processor. More power for more TF2 :3

EDIT: Blegh. 2k looks like shit over HDMI >_<;
(It's great for video...but the text is blurry and hard to read)

Bella

Kind of agree with Pent but it depends on the price & condition of it. Then again I'm a little wary of used laptops so maybe I shouldn't give advice...

@Leaf: Once I regained hearing it was.

So I'm dying my hair red with a few purple highlights ....god,  foils are impossible to apply in short hair. It's probably gonna turn out one big mulberry mess....

Nichi

@Bella: Highlights always seemed like they'd be a pain to do :\
Also, every laptop I've ever bought has been used : D

Bella

I have a used laptop too, it runs pretty well but also has weird random shutoff issues. Also the screen is kind of small and low quality and it irritates me. (It's a replacement screen ... i imagine the original was better.) ><

So the purple lowlights are actually pretty dark and subtle but they light up really well in the sunlight.

Also I tried to take Luci for a walk but got chased around by hyperaggressive horseflies and had to run back home.