Quote from: Pitkin on April 22, 2014, 12:06:47 PM
I got two new rabbits today!

Both made of chocolate, -50%. ^.^

Now that's the kind of rabbit I'd have no problem eating. -w-

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 22, 2014, 01:42:02 PM
...although now I'm picturing Stew as a rabbit
Bella, make it happen

Bunny Stew & Bird Bells
I don't normally draw animals and it shows I'M SORRY.

stewartsage

Pls stop.

One day until I leave for Harpers Ferry.  Time to bother my old boss for a place to stay.

LeaflameSD

fuck damn it
I hate it when people say 99 percent of anime sucks.

Nichi

@Bella: Cute :3
That makes me feel better after a rather crappy night

Pitkin

Bella, Fedora-Tan spotted your drawing. His verdict was, word to word: "It's super cute!"

I fully concur. ^___^

stewartsage

Don't encourage her Pitkin-dono, Fedora-dono ;___;

Sent an e-mail to make sure I hadn't been forgotten, especially since I need someplace to stay when I go up there.

Chocofreak13

ugh, thankyou for the adorable, i needed that. at least the latter half of the day is somewhat alright, since i found out my Uncle Oliver died this morning.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Cockleshell

holy shit my girlfriend was in the hospital all night and i cant get ahold of her oh FUCK
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Today, my Dad goes to court.

If things take a turn for the worse, I may end up in foster care.

Bella

Oh shit I hope your girlfriend is okay. And I hope you can get a hold of her too.

Also, Leaf, I don't know what the situation is but I hope everything works out for you and your family. : (

My dad may have a kidney stone again ... this is really bad. :/

Nichi

Not good. Hope everything works out for everyone :[

So, I feel like an idiot. I drove over to a garage sale I found listed on Craigslist yesterday, and was confused as to why, when I got there, there were no signs or anything indicating there was a sale in this location...and then I get home, look closer at the ad, and realize the sale was last week ^^;;;;
(I Slowpoke'd)

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Bella on April 24, 2014, 09:35:14 PM
Also, Leaf, I don't know what the situation is but I hope everything works out for you and your family. : (

My dad may have a kidney stone again ... this is really bad. :/
Things are kind of alright, now. And all the best goes out to your Dad, hope he is OK~

Cockleshell

i am feeling a lot better today than i have been the past few weeks...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.