Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Kraus: Cool. I might look at it later :3

So, I'm about to go get breakfast, and then likely head out before traffic gets crazy.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: LeaflameSD on April 17, 2014, 03:18:19 AM
I'm not really sure about this, to be honest.
At the time I posted this, I had just completed the VN.

I like your sense of humor, Kraus.

Krizonar

75 of the city is ruled by evil and 25 is ruled by a third party french iPhone repair store named http://www.i-pomme.ch .

Nichi

@Kriz: Wut?

Back home now. Actually arrived faster than I expected to; which is nice. Also, I have a cat next to me :3

Chocofreak13

that's kriz's plug for a pro-apple storyline that will end up being zealous as shit if we prioritize one OS school over the other
not really anyone's fault here that there is more material for the windows-tans, i believe that if this actually gets going there'll be macs involved too, so cool your jets

working so much on the changeling wiki lately. ordered a new base for my external yesterday, so for the time being, i'm thankful that i queued up reviews for the next couple weeks since i doubt i'll be able to watch anything for a little while. now, to devote more time to the wiki.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 17, 2014, 11:06:36 AM
that's kriz's plug for a pro-apple storyline that will end up being zealous as shit if we prioritize one OS school over the other
not really anyone's fault here that there is more material for the windows-tans, i believe that if this actually gets going there'll be macs involved too, so cool your jets
What are you going on about?

Kraus's story uses I'pomme in place of Apple, somebody had to joke about it!

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Krizonar on April 17, 2014, 10:35:42 AM
75 of the city is ruled by evil and 25 is ruled by a third party french iPhone repair store named http://www.i-pomme.ch .
Quote from: Krizonar on April 17, 2014, 11:26:04 AM
What are you going on about?

Kraus's story uses I'pomme in place of Apple, somebody had to joke about it!

I actually was just trying to use another name for Apple so used the French translation for "The Apple", had no idea that an apple repair store was called that lol.

Also, forgot the "%" signs because the first time around it was messing with Ren'Py and I forgot to put them back in lol.

Krizonar

It is fine, it came off as cute.

Also fine as it was more a demonstration than an actual work! I have seen this program used before but I have never managed to catch its name, what is it called?

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Krizonar on April 17, 2014, 01:03:11 PM
It is fine, it came off as cute.

Also fine as it was more a demonstration than an actual work! I have seen this program used before but I have never managed to catch its name, what is it called?

Oh yea, its defiantly just a demo because I came up with the story and ripped the images from the gallery in around 10 minutes.

The programme is called Ren'Py and uses a slightly modded version of Python for its programming language.

Bella

I'VE GOTTEN LIKE 8 HOURS OF SLEEP IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HOW AM I STILL HERE BREATHING?!

LeaflameSD

Had a really great time at the gym yesterday ^-^

Nichi

@Bella: I've been there before :[

You know, I keep having a multitude of problems out of FB lately. I near constantly have to reload my entire browser because FB just suddenly stops working entirely :\

Cockleshell

god damnit.... i have to clean this entire 3 story house before august 22
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Simonorged

Ever go to a week without sleeping?
I fell asleep standing up.
Simon was here :P

stewartsage

That's all?  Such weakness is disgusting.

Dad's birthday is today!  Hooray for him reaching another age I can't remember!