Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

I had a dream where I was getting chased around by a prostitutes two boyfriends.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

wait, 2 prostitutes and their boyfriends, or the prostitute had 2 boyfriends?

cause either way, that's kinda weird bro.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

one prostitutes two boyfriends
Another thing about that dream was the prostitute was a girl from
my school and I never talk to her. We didn't even do anything.
I hardly ever talk to this girl but she seems nice.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

I had a dream I was on a cruise ship that was also a city and was filled with sanctimonious Christians. Some incident occurred and a couple of them "trapped" me and tried to preach to me, but I escaped. On four legs. I'm pretty sure I turned into a deer because I was suddenly very fast, very quadrapedal, and had a huge jump. It was really awesome and very liberating, like flying. :O

I proceeded to explore the ship/city. There were all sorts of winding corridors, strange allyways and sauna - like huts inside. Eventually I ended up on some cliffs overlooking a busy beach. I think I went swimming... man, that was a fun dream.

Nichi

Interesting. I had a dream set on a cruise ship once; it was Pokémon themed, with a tournament and everything
(Oh, and Team Rocket was there. I foiled their plans with the help of someone cosplaying as Crystal -w-)

EDIT: Had two different dreams last night. In the first one, I was piloting some sort of small helicopter, flying around what appeared to be a waterpark; was kinda neat, TBH.

In the second one, I was playing what appeared to be a variant of Heroclix, with multiple people playing at the same time; each player commanding around armies of differently-colored Daleks. Also, I think I remember Nej being there, as one of the players.

Simonorged

I had a desturbingly realistic dream where I was beaten stabbed and left in a bloody heap inside a trash compacter. I woke up when my brain popped.

Bella

I had a dream I was going to college and rooming with a close (in-dream) friend of mine, a blonde woman about my age who I believe was from the US South. Before the semester began we went to meet with some of our professors, as we'd decided to take a bunch of classes together. I'd decided to take some kind of "literature appreciation" class with her since it seemed like it would be fun, relaxing and probably an easy way to get an A. As far as I knew, we were going to spend the semester reading The Lord of the Rings and discussing the books with no other kind of work needed. Upon meeting with the professor though, I discovered we were actually going to design and put on a stage adaptation, and we were expected to do practically all the work — right down to creating the sets and costumes. I was, naturally, indignant and wound up shouting something to the effect of "I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!"I spent the rest of the dream running around campus trying to figure out how I could drop out of that class and pick up another humanities class instead.

It was weird.

Chocofreak13

hope dream friend was okay with that. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Odd :\

I had one last night, in which I was at some store where I was pulled aside and had to complete a test while in trap mode; a series of random questions, feeling like some sort of game show. The only issue I had with this was what they wanted my mom there, although thankfully I was able to finish it long before she got there (I actually failed it the first time, but I aced it the second time around. Also, I was wearing heels -w-; ).

Cockleshell

i had a dream i fell out of my 4th story dorm window even though they have suicide locked screens and i'm too fat to fit through
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i dreamt i missed the soda sale. ;^;

sadly, i can't go to it till tomorrow anyway. ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I dreamt i was at some...idk, impromptu nerd gathering at some place out in the boons
This one girl was looking for the new episode of Barakamon, so I tried to help her
But it wasn't out
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i remember having dreams recently, but i can't recall most of them. i think one last night had to do with wanting cereal. i know that i had some ones with deeper meaning, but i can't remember. maybe i should start writing them down.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Okay this is creepy
I just found out that the simulcast schedule for barakamon has been changed and the episode delayed
WHAT THE OFFICIAL FUCK
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS