Random movie/flash clip thread

Started by Silentbob, December 19, 2006, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

goddamn, kraus, that was one of the coolest things i've seen in a long time! : D
also, their stock of images is REALLY impressive. any idea where they draw from or if you can submit images? i'd love to toss some vintage anime in there. :3
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 04, 2014, 12:16:34 AM
goddamn, kraus, that was one of the coolest things i've seen in a long time! : D
also, their stock of images is REALLY impressive. any idea where they draw from or if you can submit images? i'd love to toss some vintage anime in there. :3

You put music and images into a .zip file, drag and drop into the flash applet and BOOM.

Here is another one I have that is just static

http://www.iwakuralain.com/

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

Further proof that America was a Bad Idea

@kraus: coooooool, thanks for the info. is it possible to extract the images inside already? or if you add music/files does it just add to the pool?
click to make it bigger

Silentbob

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on August 12, 2014, 04:23:42 PM
holy fuck please watch this

http://www.foundfootagefest.com/2014/03/total-self-defense/

Thank you Paul.

I don't know what that site is but it looks like an even terrible-er Everything Is Terrible. I need to check this thread more often. -__-

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger