ALSO HAPPY 69TH PAGE WHOO SEX GAMES
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

feels good, doesn't it.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Current Primary Loadouts:

Rage-Induing Beggar's Bazooka (Unusual Wearing Players Killed, Kills During Victory Time, Killstreaks Ended), Gore-Spattered Battalion's Backup, Somewhat Threatening Equalizer, Epic Fancy Dress Uniform

REVENNNNGE

Dominated their top player who had lead a lame Demospam charge for a map and a half before I switched to Soldier, backed up by a friend on medic, then tore his shit to part.  Not pictured is the fact that we capped both their courtyard and last after I wiped them off the mid point solo.

SoldierSpence

Just to bring you all up to speed on what games I've been playing.

1. Shovel Knight. A fantastic indie platformer with the right balance of difficulty, very smooth controls, great soundtrack and lots of fun to be had. Available on the Wii U, 3DS, and PC.
2. Summoners War. Think of this as the odd love child of .hack and Pokémon with a pinch of TF2, due to the third being free to download and having a crap ton of events going on. You can get it from the App Store or Google Play for PC, Andriod and Apple devices.

I hope your ready!

Chocofreak13

sounds cool, yo.

@spence: can you get some screencaps of Summoners War? it sounds....interesting.

@stew: i am enjoying those builds and weapons. you WOULD play a mountee. -w-

also their top player sounds like an anti-strategical bitch. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Spence: That's a game a friend of mine told me I should download when I get my Wii U out of layaway :3

Nichi

Pardon the double post, but I have a question for everyone:

Have you ever spent a long period of time in a game attempting to do something, only to later discover a quicker and far easier way to do it?

Talking with my sister earlier, she brought up an instance like that with Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. The only soul she had left to obtain was the Iron Golem; which had 9999HP and defense so high that most every attack hit for 1 point of damage. Desperate to get that soul, she and I went tag-team to try and take this golem down; when she was at work and I had nothing to do between chores, I'd help whittle away its HP. Working like this, after 2 weeks straight of leaving her GBA on and plugged into the wall, we finally defeated the golem...but we somehow didn't get the soul for it.

We were about to attempt again, when I decided to go reload on potions, and also talk to Mina (The main character's girlfriend; whom often gives advice)...when she mentioned "some enemies can be defeated more easily by finding a way to swap their HP and MP". Realizing I have just the soul for that (Killer Mantle; or "The Blanket", as my sister and I nicknamed it), I went up to Iron Golem and whipped it with the blanket...and watched it die in 1 hit. My sister was in disbelief when we found out how simple the solution to our problem was; as she finally obtained that soul and obtained 100% completion.

stewartsage

Winter is coming

I absolutely did not earn that.

SNIPIN'S A GOOD JOB MATE

Nichi

I like the Pocket Heavy :3

So, I just beat Super Mario 3D World. There's still a lot of post-game stuff I can do (Bonus levels, going back to older levels to get all the items, etc.), but otherwise, it's the first game I've beaten on my Wii U. Also, that final battle with Bowser was cool; he's chasing you up a tower, and during the final leg, he makes use of the Double Cherry to have several clones of himself popping out of walls to try and attack you.

Also, I unlocked all the characters on Super Smash Bros. 3DS. Still need to finish playing through Classic as everyone, but I'm trying to take it slow now; so I don't get burned out before the Wii U version comes out next month.

stewartsage

Latest from TF2:

I must go now

LeaflameSD

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
BIT .TRIP SAGA
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
Megaman 3
Megaman Xtreme
Bike Rider DX
3D Sonic the Hedgehog

obvs some are eshop downloads

winduko

new wow expansion tomorrow

excited even though I'm not doing the new things quite yet

Chocofreak13

if Tereby has a wireless card, i plan on getting a Steam, especially since it turns out i can run La Tale through it. ^^

if she doesn't have a wireless card, i'm going to get her one and THEN get a steam.

TL;DR: i'm getting a steam.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

WE ARE IN A WORLD OF MAGIC