Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

I have it and have played through it a few times. Like 90% sure I've mentioned it here.

It's also Route.  Kentucky Route Zero.  Pronounced rout.

Nichi

@Kari: Nice on Animal Crossing :3

@Spence: It's BlazBlue. Ergo, automatic awesome -w-
(Any game to have a tutorial titled "Teach Me, Boobie Lady" is good in my eyes)

So, after some time with Mario Kart, I decided to setup my PS2 again and play Persona 3 once more

Chocofreak13

why did i put down root
i mean really
sick brain trololol?

@stew: ahhh. i don't pay attention to this topic since i don't usually have much to contribute. sorry about bringing up old news. -w-;

@pent: nice. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Ultra Rapid Fire.

This is fucking silly lol
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

ugh, i played animal crossing almost all day and i want to play more but i'm back hoooomeeee ><;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 31, 2014, 03:46:10 PM
Alex picked up a game for steam recently called Kentucky Root Zero that looks cool enough for me to make a damn steam account. Bells, Stew, you guys would love this game. it's only got about 2 chapters out thus far but i still recommend picking it up (it's not free, though). :00

Between Stew's description and what I've read about it on Steam, I want to play it sometime as well. :>

Stew gifted me the Googol Glasses for Pyro ... I'll post a screenshot when I'm not being lazy. ;w;

Chocofreak13

do eet. on both accounts. :3

played some more animal crossing yesterday. seems the guide to houses I was using was messed up, so after paying off my 2nd home upgrade, I immediately got the third so I can get closer to having the second story. also unlocked the island, spent time with neighbors and did a little shopping. I'm wondering how to get more people into the happy homeowners' showcase. :\

might try to play some more on Wednesday. :3
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Megaman Battle Network 5

stewartsage

Super Mature Randomized Pokemon Ruby:  Thanks Pent Edition

Nichi

xD

I expect moar pics from that. I need to share more from LettuceGreen, myself -w-

stewartsage

Starter get.  It's an Aggron.  Yes it knew splash.  It does no longer.  My rival is the Dread Poet Daniel.  He has an Unown that also somehow sets my Steel dinosaur on fire by touching.  Also caught a Minun.  Everything else dies before the Mindkiller.

Nichi

Nice; surprisingly I haven't ran into anything with Splash...although I did go fishing and find a Minun -w-;

Also, this happened...

Venusaur is badass

Nichi

So, I just spent the day scouring the land for Pokémon I don't have yet, in order to get Flash. I learned that Pokémon not in the regional Pokédex do not count toward the totals needed to get Flash ^^;

With that out of the way, now I train my newly-caught Dragonair and prepare to make my way through the cave to get to Celadon

Cockleshell

i'm again extremely addicted to ragnarok online 2 help there is no escape
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

So I've recently dusted off Half-Life 2 and am getting back to it. Found out I'm actually at roughly the half-way point, so I think I'll finish it off.