Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

@cockle: which is why i say i'm "from the Boston area", since depending on how you look at it my town is either a suburb of Manchester or a suburb of Boston.
though i consider anything reachable by MBTA to be "Boston" (outside of commuter rail stops and extended bus lines; ergo, Cambridge = Boston, Haverhill =/= Boston).
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

winduko

I remember thinking that when I first learned of the Generation IV Champion's name. I had to put it here. xD

Chocofreak13

dammit man, you're gonna keep doing that so i'll keep snickering all night won't you

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

ugh, i know. it's so weird that suddenly Plankton and Squidward are hot. ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Can you feel it, Mr. Krabbs?
I had to say it -w-;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

everything you just posted is adorable.
click to make it bigger