Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Indeed :3

Got to love playing as a girl in FireRed\LeafGreen; leads to unintentional yuri, as most of the dialog is unchanged from playing as a boy -w-

Cockleshell

Bella: It's from Wolf Children.

WHO GAVE HOMURA AKEMI THE RIGHT TO BE SO SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

good god i missed a lot.

@stew, pent: dem tits.
and pent, i lol'd at that. giggity giggity, giggity goo.

@cockle: why would you post that, i haven't even seen wolf children yet and it makes me so sad ;^;
(oh, and i took that frodo gif as a reaction to the WC one, and i lol'd heartily at that pronunciation tumblr. -w-; )

@bells: n'awwww, that's so adorable. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i like that art style but they all look sorta like anime men so all that's coming to mind is Yaranaika
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Balrith

I liked Sayaka so much more after watching Rebellion.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Went on to watch some Meguca portable playthroughs of the happiest route where Sayaka got together with Kyousuke. [spoiler]Everyone was so happy in that timeline until Walpurgisnacht crushed them ;_;
[/spoiler]

Nichi

On a note unrelated to megucas, a cute schoolgirl >w<

LeaflameSD

Nichi

Dr. Kraus

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@balrith: have not watched but it's safe to say Sayaka is my favourite too. .w.
@kraus: hope that's in the gallery.
@kriz: i lol'd. xD

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

DOES HOMURA NOT LOOK LIKE TSUKIMI FROM PRINCESS JELLYFISH HERE OH MY GOD