random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

xD

@pent: i liek eet. -w-
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

stewartsage

And what I posit should be determined "A Pent Joke": I got my copy of Winter Soldier today

Chocofreak13

i didn't realize ash's dad wrote a book.
also, thankyou for that pic, it is both gorgeous and super-duper useful as at some point i want to make a comic adaptation of Maggie: A Girl of the Streets. :0

@jackie: i want to know what those are from, they're lovely.
and oh yeah, at some point i should check out the live-action kiki's. :0
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

yeah, that pretty much describes our society.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed, although it also makes me think of the end-of-stage sections on Super Mario Land

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 22, 2014, 04:08:59 PM
- Me, if I had a gun

You live in TEXAS, how DON'T you have a gun.

Owning a gun is good, it can teach you many things and is a great hobby for going to the range.
Wish I was old enough to buy an AR but that will have to wait, I'm perfectly happy with my Mosin Nagant

Nichi

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on April 22, 2014, 06:23:24 PM
You live in TEXAS, how DON'T you have a gun.

Nowhere to properly keep or store it. Sometimes I think a gun would be nice, but I'm somewhat turned off by how freakish the people in this area are about them; like they consider guns to be a companion religion to Christianity :\

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

@Cockle: What's that GIF from? It's freakin' me out...

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 22, 2014, 01:39:05 PM
^best food

I still remember the time you taught me to make those, best food discovery of my life. ^u^

This made me think of OSC a little. >////>