Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I saw one of these in person, and ate the other. Take a guess which is which -w-;

stewartsage

Cockleshell

INSERT LOUD SHOUTING HERE
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

ignoring the pics on the previous page since they keep making my computer crash : D

you fuckers and your damn huge gifs : D
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

The smallest ghif in the world:

The joke being of course that it's a pixel.

Chocofreak13

i like it since it's not making her crash. : D
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Cockleshell

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

the fuck am i looking at?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Since it's 4/20, here's a pic of Link with pot

EDIT: Poster I made for the randomized LeafGreen playthrough I'm doing at the moment, with the name I gave it (Although I used Green's appearance from the manga in place of her in-game appearance)

Cockleshell