Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

@Leaf: Ah, summer. -w-;

@Kari: Hmm, all my rayon pieces are loose (skirts, mostly) so perhaps that's why I never noticed. In general I try to wear thin, loose clothing when it's hot out. Tight-fitting and sweaty is awful. ><

Chocofreak13

yeahhh....s'why i'm wary of synthetics. also why i won't buy pure-synthetic socks.

i met and bonded with this bird today! it kept licking and nomming me, it was so cute. ^w^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

i wish i could afford/keep the birdy. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm :[

So, here are some pics of new clothes I bought :3
(Also, it's a little hard to tell, but I was wearing the lipgloss that Bella gave me in some of the pics -w-)

First up, an rather low-cut black top...which I put together with stuff I already had to create this outfit
Not amused

New tanktop. It has a built-in tube bra, although I still wear a bra underneath anyway, just to add some dimension to that area
Selfie I took the day after getting the top. Pardon the lack of a wig, but I think it looked nice

A dress I picked up yesterday. I think this is a cheongsam? Was $5, but does need some repairwork in spots
From behind, because why not?
I like this pose for some reason
Selfie I took right after. I liked the way this looked, with my hair and the lighting

New nightgown, although my wig was starting to come off so I went without it. It's so comfy >w<
Fanservice selfie~

Chocofreak13

hahaha, that nightgown is cute. also, your hair's gotten long enough that now you just look like a girl with a pixie cut. ^^

yes that is a cheongsam and yes i am jelly. also, that's a dress you could wear to the club. -w-

and you're lying, you're totally amused in that picture. xD;
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

days and days of sewing has yielded today's outfit of a Yukata and Hakama combo. -w-

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I already commented on FB, but I like it :3

Cockleshell

amazing i love it

KARI IM LEAVING YOUR GENERAL VICINITY OH NO

also, i'm incredibly proud of this shirt

excuse my viciously large tatas
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

dem tits.

also, that IS a shirt to be proud of.

and you were never in my general vicinity, silly cocks. you'll probably be about the same distance away as you've always been.

thanks, guys. ^^
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i love that my nickname is cocks thats wonderful and so fitting
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@cocks: figured you'd like that. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

...and now, trap pics with the boobs in place. Pardon the lack of a wig, I was trying on some of my various outfits and felt lazy in that regard -w-;
(Also, I hope they aren't too big ;_; )

First off, the top I bought along with my boobs, so I could get free shipping. It's another top from the Bella company, and is quite comfy...although a bit thin; I have to wear a tanktop under it -w-;
From the side, showing the size of my chest
Arms folded

The other new top; the one I forgot to post pics of from during the tax-free weekend. It kinda looks like something I could picture Bella wearing, which may or may not be why I bought it >w>;

My favorite dress, because I had to
It looks even more amazing on me now ;v;

Bella

Those don't look oversized at all. Actually, I daresay they look quite natural on you. ^^