member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Agreeing with Kari, the pads give you a good shape!

@Kari: No injury, thankfully, it's just nail art. I did it by following these instructions. ^^

My new hat is 40% hat and 60% ruffles.

Nichi

Thanks, everyone ^^

@Bella: I want that hat *w*

Chocofreak13

lovely hat. worthy of an outdoor tea party. (WHO'S WITH ME~~~)

thanks for dat tutorial, bro. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

EXTREME TEA PARTY

CRANK UP THE TUNES MUTHAFUCKA CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE ONE CLASSY-AS-FUCK TIME
click to make it bigger

SoldierSpence

Hang on, I'll get Pinky Pie here.  I'm not a brony, but I can at least make references to that show.

I hope your ready!

Bella

@Kari: Every time we hang out, we end up having a tea party. Maybe next time we can have a tea party WITH HATS!

@Spence: Well, MLP's pretty much turned memetic at this point ... brony or not, I think everyone's free to reference the show. XD

Nichi

Well, I did wear a fez when the 3 of us went to that Thai place and had tea :3

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

aw yeah, gimme more of that.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

I wish I could be there with you two, but I'm trapped thousands of miles away and have work in about 3 hours :\

Bella

Cute Cockle and cute goat~ ^^

Get lotsa pictures you guys~!! (I can't wait to see Kari's cosplays) ;u;

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 23, 2013, 10:54:45 PM
Well, I did wear a fez when the 3 of us went to that Thai place and had tea :3

Truuuuue.

It was us that were bare-headed. ;-;

Chocofreak13

i walked around in boston at around 1 am in 45-degree weather in just the lum outfit and shoes. achievement unlocked. -w-
(@bella: i'll post pics tomorrow before i crash. -w-; )

@cockle: i'm still disappointed i didn't get to show you my lum cosplay, but at the very least we saw each other, which in itself is another achievement unlocked. the ULTIMATE ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
click to make it bigger